Perricone MD No Concealer Concealer Seriously?

Perricone MD No Concealer Concealer

Dr. Perricone, I like you, you seem like a solid dude.

But No Concealer Concealer, seriously?

Perricone MD No Concealer Concealer is a universal concealer, brightener and illuminator with treatment and hydrating benefits.

This multitasker creates a more rest, refreshed, illuminated eye with an SPF 35.

Sounds…interesting and the SPF 35 is absolutely brilliant there aren’t nearly enough eye creams around that sport decent SPF but I’m unsure about the illuminating part. Anything with glitter, shimmer, or “illuminating” really doesn’t do well under my eyes. Plus I am doubtful about coverage considering it’s available in a single shade….

I dunno if the good Doctor can convince me of ditching my concealer for this.

What do you think?

$45 available now at Nordstrom.

Speaking of Doctors…..

Am the only one ready to go back to England? No more America, no more wild west. k, thanks.

• 3/29/12 11:05 Sarah S.:

Hmm I want the SPF but I didn’t care for the No Foundation Foundation. srsly? It’s like “PIzza! Pizza!”

• 3/29/12 11:05 the Muse:

LOLROFL pizza pizza ;D

• 3/29/12 12:51 Michelle:

OK, really stupid question as I’m not a SciFi fan at all. Why is it called “Doctor Who” and not “Dr. Who”? To me, there’s really no difference. (prepares for rotten tomatoes thrown at me) Sorry, I know nothing about the fandom, please forgive me!

• 3/29/12 13:07 the Muse:

It’s always been Doctor Who ;-D haha. Actually rabid fan girl, anyone who spells it Dr. Who gets on my nerves do don’t it *waggly finger and stern expression* hehe. But seriously, there are sorts of speculations but it just comes down to how he is addressed, he’s addressed as Doctor, not Who, so that could account for the lack of abbreviation

• 3/29/12 14:50 Tammie:

Right, exactly, because Dr. Who implies that his last name is Who, when in fact it’s not as he is “The Doctor” and the title “Doctor Who” is a question.

• 3/29/12 17:10 Kathleen:

As a matter of fact, back in the ’60s, a character has that line: “Doctor…Doctor who?”

• 3/29/12 20:35 the Muse:

kathleen that line has been utter numerous times ;-D hehe! it’s pretty common in the series! :D

• 3/29/12 17:16 Carly:

You’re a Whovian! Instant favorite blogger status!

• 3/30/12 16:43 the Muse:

ha thanks Carly!

• 3/29/12 18:34 Barbara:

If it’s anything like their no foundation foundation, then it’s going to be an overpriced tinted primer. This brand makes me iffy because a lot of the marketing behind it is that they have “higher quality” ingredients to justify the high price. Well, there is only one level of cosmetic ingredients so I’ll pass.

• 3/29/12 20:15 Comrade Garlic:

This isn’t bad. I got to play with it in a training last week. It doesn’t have glitter and it has hardly any shimmer in it. My issue is the one shade. The really fair it will be too dark on and the deeper shades it will be ashy. But it will make a nice base for a concealer, as long as you fit into the right shade range. You can also use this on the lid, they claim it will act as a show base.

But people love No Foundation Foundation, so this will be a hit. The price point is shocking for Perricone. I wasn’t expecting it to be $45. That’s a price that non Perricone users will be comfortable with. And let’s face it SPF for the eye is hard to come by.

• 3/30/12 16:42 the Muse:

interestinggggggggg I thought for sure it would be shimmery! ;-D I agree plus an SPF this high too!

• 3/30/12 9:24 Kathy:

No more America?

• 3/30/12 9:29 the Muse:

sorry kathy?

• 3/30/12 16:32 Kathy:

“Am the only one ready to go back to England? No more America, no more wild west. k, thanks”

I live here in America and love it.

• 3/30/12 16:39 the Muse:

so do I kathy, I’m talking about the show.

• 3/30/12 9:31 Ruth:

It looks like they somehow made the first Doctor appear in the trailor for a brief second. I’ve watched it several times and I could swear that he’s there. It also looks like River is the saloon girl (yay!). I don’t mind their trips abroad since it give them a new enviornment to act out their stories in.

• 3/30/12 16:41 the Muse:

mmmm I’m looking ruth…! *tilting head* I heard ten will be back for the 50th does that count? true, but the whole wild west thing is a little old…ugh I wear cowboy hats now, cowboy hats are cool lol! it’s tired and used!

• 3/30/12 21:34 Kathleen:

Muse, I wanted to “like” your comment! ;) So used to facebook options!

• 4/2/12 15:41 the Muse:

lol kathleen ;-D well thanks for “liking the post”

• 5/14/12 23:45 Karen C:

I’m using the concealer right now and it’s EFFING AMAZING!! I love it SO much!