Say Hello to Biore’s New Packaging for Spring 2012

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 2

Biore revamps its packaging for Spring this year as you know.

Let’s have a look!

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 10

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 9

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 8

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 6

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 5

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 4

Biore New Packaging Spring 2012 3

Biore embraced a more neutral look for their skincare. Bright blue and white keep things simple with this new look.

What do you think of the new packaging?

In Japan some of the products come in pink packaging, yes, please, we’d love that.

This new packaging keeps things very simple. I like it. I wasn’t a fan of the older green look so this blue and white is working for me although I wish it was a bit more girlish.

I’m such a magpie for pretty, shiny packaging!

The newly packaged Biore is available now at your local drugstore.

What do you think?

Loving it?

Not so much?

Share it!

Disclosure:

This review contains a sample product sent for consideration by PR.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 3/15/12 13:13 Cj:

I like it. It’s definitely more eye catching than the old packaging.

• 3/15/12 14:50 LK:

I actually prefer the older packaging. It looked more clean and simple.

• 3/15/12 23:02 aquahartz:

i’m with u. i somehow prever the old packaging. looks simple & clean :)

• 3/15/12 17:25 Michelle:

I feel like this cheapens the look! I wasn’t quite a fan of the old green either, but I do like the Asian packaging… just wish they’d bring that over here.

• 3/15/12 19:26 Hailey:

I prefer the light green packaging too. I just don’t really understand why they keep changing it. This is the 3rd or 4th look they have had since I started using the products. It won’t stop me from using the astringent and scrub though.

• 3/16/12 1:36 Holly:

I like it much better! I saw it at the drug store the other day while waiting on some prescriptions. I needed a new face scrub while I decide on whether or not to keep using a higher end one, and opted to try Briore’s. The old packaging was still there and (even better!!) cheaper than the new packaging – plus on clearance. I was sold. If I don’t use it, my partner will.

• 3/23/12 1:29 butterdaisy:

There are a couple of things I’d like to try. Blue is my fave color so I definitely love it.

• 5/29/12 1:44 RandOm observer:

I’ve been using biore ice cleanser for at least 10-11 years and yes I’m a man and yes I prefer the old packaging! I loved the green. I also use lever 2000 fresh aloe which is a similar share of green so it was color coordinated in my shower :) this new style seems cheap and generic. Of course I’ll still use it because the ice cleanser is the best face wash on the market (for my skin anyways).