Sephora Be Your Lip Collection A Pantone Celebration

Sephora Be Your Lip Collection Pantone Summer 2012

Everything is coming up peachy orange goodness at Sephora. With the release of their new Pantone Collaboration, Sephora is going wild with the shade.

And who can blame them?

Orange, Peach, Coral…these are all fantastic shades for the Summer season ahead.

Here are a few GREAT shades of orange-y peachy joy from the new Sephora Be Your Lip Collection.

Sephora Crystal Gloss $14
A collection of high-intensity lip glosses with light-manipulating effects and tangerine-inspired hues.

Sephora Be Your Lip Collection 3

Shades:

• Forbidden Move
  • Passionate Dance
  • Golden Embrace
  • Flushed

Sephora True Cream Lip Color $12
A collection of extra-creamy lipsticks in bright, tangerine-inspired shades.

Sephora Be Your Lip Collection 1

Shades:

• Sweet Embrace
  • Sunset Rhythm
  • I’ll Lead

Sephora Be You Lip Balm $12
A creamy, nourishing lip balm with a self adjusting shade tangerine-inspired color.

Sephora Be Your Lip Collection 2

Sephora Be You Lip Stain $12
A self-adjusting lip stain with an extra-juicy, tangerine-inspired color.

All these lovely goodies are available now at Sephora.com

• 3/19/12 15:25 Cj:

:D I can’t wait to get my hands on the balm! I have a good feeling about it lol. I only ordered one of the glosses, the flushed one looked the nicest.

• 3/19/12 15:55 the Muse:

OOOOOOOO wait those are the ones you meant? I thought you meant the pantone collection! ;D!

• 3/19/12 16:16 Cj:

Eep when I got te email about the Pantone collection these were listed with them so I thought they were together lol sorry :X But yeah these we’re what I was talking about ordered the stain, balm, and a gloss :) Pretty cheap too

• 3/19/12 16:20 the Muse:

I thought you meant the other collection I got so hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D I think it’s separate from the Sephora + Pantone but same general idea!

• 3/20/12 16:54 Comrade Garlic:

It’s meant to tie in with the Sephora+Pantone collection. There is new eye shadow quads as well. And last night while closeing, I spied an orange fascinator as well.

Spehora+Pantone is going to be released on the 3/27.

• 3/21/12 9:55 the Muse:

I just ordered, can’t wait can’t wait!

• 3/19/12 15:33 glittersaurus:

I can’t wait to see swatches of some of these orange-y shades! I hope they are are pretty/wearable in real life as I want them to be!

• 3/19/12 15:44 Littlecreek:

Could it be? A brand releasing corals in multiple shades that aren’t all neon AND that could look good on pale little me?! This is the first summer lip release that actually has me excited!

• 3/19/12 20:07 Daniela:

I want to wait for swatches but I’m sared it will be sold out by then…I hate LE anxiety!!

• 3/19/12 20:07 Daniela:

*scared

• 3/20/12 7:22 Jo:

I want that balm!!

• 3/20/12 13:49 Gigi:

These look like new formulas for Sephora. Hopefully it’s better than their originals, which I found to make my lips burn. Not in a fun plumping kind of way, but in a-get this off me way. The colors look fab!