Sephora + Pantone Collection Officially Launches

Sephora + Pantone Summer 2012

It’s today, it’s today!

The Sephora + Pantone Collection has launched at Sephora.com and rumor has it that it’ll hit store on the 27th, that’s unconfirmed as it could already be in you store.

I just did a major haul!

I got:

• Sephora Be You Lip Stain
  • Sephora Be You Lip Balm
  • Sephora Harmony Face Powder
  • Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collector’s Edition Set
  • Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Lipgloss Set
  • Sephora Crystal Glosses in Forbidden Move, Passionate Dance, Flushed, and Golden Embrace
  • Sephora Day to Night Eyeliner in Sunburst
  • Sephora True Cream Lip Color in Sweet Embrace, Sunset Rhythm, and I’ll Lead
  • Fresh Sugar Coral Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15

Tell me what you snatch up!

• 3/21/12 9:31 Agata:

I can’t wait for your reviews :)

• 3/21/12 9:58 Jes:

My daily ritual has has been checking the Sephora site, for the lip gloss set, the stain, and the gift set….yesterday I hit the jackpot! Can’t wait until it is delivered!!!

• 3/21/12 10:04 the Muse:

yay jes! I can’t wait!

• 3/23/12 17:46 Jes:

OMG. It was delivered today. Seriously, the packaging and presentation alone is amazing. I still have to try the eye palette and liner, but I’m thinking this might be Sephora’s best color launch ever. I think they are all full-sized too!

• 3/21/12 10:17 Cj:

Morning Muse! I’ve put in 2 orders in the last week lol :X

Be you stain
    Be you balm
    Crystal gloss in flushed
    Fresh coral lip treatment
    Koh gen do sponges
    Hourglass #2 brush
    LM radiance primer
    Tarte blissful blush
    Calvin Klein eternity summer perfume

Those are the main things I ordered :)

• 3/21/12 10:21 the Muse:

w00t nice haul! do tell me how those sponges are, I was curious about those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3/21/12 10:24 Cj:

I’m hoping they are going to be like the thick pillowy sponge you get with the full size mally poreless face defender

• 3/21/12 10:31 the Muse:

they looked really full and smooshy!

• 3/21/12 14:32 Allison:

This Pantone Collection looks great and appropriate for summer but I have to wonder if the photoshopper was drunk on the job. She seems bald, with a Sissy Spacek nose, and a disintegrating chest. But her makeup is beautiful! lol

• 3/21/12 15:45 18thCenturyFox:

The chick in the promo? Just…No.

• 3/21/12 19:43 Mishy:

I went to my Sephora yesterday. Their shipment has arrived, but still getting them on the shelved. The lipstick is creamy and long lasting. The eyeliner is very waterproof. But the blush is a bit too glittery for my taste. Will definitely pick up the lipstick later this week :)

• 3/23/12 12:54 Nunuiviet:

The chick in the promo, her face just reminds me of a skull bone! Hiiiiiic!

• 3/28/12 1:18 Caroline:

Just got my Pantone collection and also the lip balm and stain. I have to say I will be returning both the stain and balm, because it doesn’t look coral or tangerine on my lips after applying them. Swatching them on my hand, looks lovely. On my pigmented lips, bright fushia. It reminds me of those cheap lipsticks that were “mood” enhanced. Remember those? It came in a white tube with a clear cap. It looked like plain lip balm but it always looked fushia when you put it on? Never green, blue or pink. Just bright fushia. Bummed about those two lip products but the 6 piece collection is awesome! Haven’t wore it yet but I can see it working for me!

• 3/28/12 10:32 the Muse:

i tried my balm so far caroline and had the same issue, it was pink not coral :( I remember mood lipstick hehe ;D!

• 3/28/12 19:23 caroline:

I’m super bummed. The stain did leave a stain only after 5 minutes of wear but it was fushia color. Totally clashed with my blue eyeliner look. =P

• 3/29/12 9:45 the Muse:

aw man stinks! I just reviewed it, same issue, came across too pink, not coral boo!

• 3/28/12 2:47 Lauren:

I picked up Passionate Dance gloss and the Ballroom Romance Silk Shadow quad, which is absolutely massive, btw. So soft!

• 3/28/12 8:59 the Muse:

i so wanted a quad lauren but was hoping for orange-y peachy shades ;(