Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collector’s Edition Set Photos

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 2

I’m legendary for loving Sephora but hating on their makeup collection. You have this vast boutique of quality makeup and a company that chooses to bring it all to you in one location but they proceed to fail at their own cosmetics collection.

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 4

How is that possible?

But facts is facts, Sephora has evolved and instead of having to sort through a ton of hit or miss products, most of what I’ve purchased lately, has been great.

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 5

Proof in point, the new Sephora + Pantone Collection. What a incredible collection. The packaging, the pricing, the quality…it’s all so very up scale. Well done Sephora.

Here’s a few images of the new Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collector’s Edition Set.

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 9

Color of the Year Blush Duo

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 8

Color of the Year Eyeshadow Quad

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 13

Color of the Year Eyeliner in Tangerine Tango Twist

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 12

Color of the Year Prisma Chrome Blush

Sephora + Pantone Color of the Year Collectors Edition Set Photos 10

Color of the Year Lip Gloss and Color of the Year Créme Lipstick

I’ll have a review and swatches up shortly!

What do you think?

Did you indulge yet?

Do share!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 3/29/12 10:19 corallista:

Wow! waiting for swatches. Intrigued by the eyeliner, haven’t seen an orange eye liner in any brand except MAC till now.

• 3/29/12 10:28 Audris:

Lovely gorgeous shades! But wouldn’t it be an overkill if every shade’s used on the face at the same time?

• 3/29/12 10:29 the Muse:

you don’t have to use them all at once :)

• 3/29/12 11:42 Laura:

OHHH I need to know – as I want to use my 15% off for it!

• 3/29/12 16:39 marron:

• 3/29/12 11:43 Stefi:

I’m also really intrigued by the eyeliner, and am awaiting your review of the Be You lipstain curious how it compares to Benefit’s Cha Cha tint.

• 3/29/12 13:49 Mally:

I just bought the eyeshadow quad because I realized that I might not use any of the other product. I can’t buy anymore makeup just because I want it….sadly. =(

• 3/29/12 14:25 Musebeliever:

I have the same issue as you with Sephora but I love orange/coral eyeshadows… I’ll HAVE to indulge…

• 3/29/12 15:38 Katelynn:

I got the same set, and I LOVE it! I’m working on a review now :)

• 3/29/12 15:44 the Muse:

yay ;-D!

• 3/29/12 17:02 Taryn:

Yup, I indulged and I love it. It is extremely well-done, and the only thing I’m not sure about wearing is the eyeliner. It looks beautiful when swatched and on dark eyes it might look great, but I think I may look half-dead if I wear it on mine. :-0

• 3/29/12 17:19 Janlie:

My set arrived on Tuesday, it’s just gorgeous! The ‘matte’ blush just gives this amazing glow on my light-medium yellow undertone face. I find myself just sitting here staring at the box all the time. It’s definitely a worthwhile purchase. YUMMY TANGERINE TANGOOOOOO!

• 3/29/12 21:15 The Peach:

I’m loving the looks of this collection!

• 3/29/12 23:34 Smirking Valet:

The packaging just blew me away. I almost don’t want to take the products out of their boxes. In other happy news, I got my MAC Pro card today, Muse!

• 4/2/12 16:25 the Muse:

SWEET! haul in your future smirking ;-D ha! Enjoy have fun!

• 3/30/12 2:28 Kristanna:

Saw this set today the prisma blush is beautiful. Its buildable sheer to rockin it out with shimmer. But at the end of the day Nars Orgasm has a similar tone…

• 3/30/12 9:38 Midwest Maven:

I ordered this yesterday so I could get the 15% off and I can hardly wait to receive it! I already bought the lipstick in Tangerine Tango and get compliments every time I wear it! Gorgeous colors and I hope Sephora does this every year. Great idea – great collection!

• 3/30/12 9:59 yelena:

this is a great collection, I was trying to be good and only bought the eyeliner set but gosh the eyeshadow quad looks amazing and so do the lip glosses i’m just not that brave to wear orange on my lips yet.
    i have a question for those of u who like the orange trend…do u try to match ur makeup to what ur wearing? and if so what color outfits do u pair orange lips/eyes with?

• 4/2/12 7:49 Ruthless:

I saw this in store, the chrome blush is lovely and the brown eyeliner is too. I wasn’t aware that this collection would have a higher price tag than regular sephora and was kind of put out by that. The only thing I would get from this (if I were to buy something)would be the chrome blush and the eyeliner.