Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow New Shades Orange Facets, Flash Dance, Dazzle

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadow New Shades Orange Facets Flash Dance Dazzle

Sephora Prisma Chrome Eyeshadows are launching in three new shades for Summer 2012.

New Shades:

• Orange Facets
  • Flash Dance
  • Dazzle

I have my eye on Orange Facets.

Available shortly from Sephora and Sephora.com for $15.

In other news…

Now it’s time to say goodbye. Amy and Rory exit the Tardis shortly and a new companion has been announced during a press conference this morning. The Moff says that Amy and Rory will once again meet the Weeping Angels but someone won’t come out of it alive.

If they kill the boy who waited, I’ll be pissed.

Jenna-Louise Coleman is the Doctor’s newest companion. We can expect to see 14 new episodes over the course of the next two years with new and old foes.

Doctor Who New Companion Jenna Louise Coleman

I’m still processing all this info so I don’t have exact thoughts about the new companion as of yet. I will say I’m disappointed it’s another young girl, please, let’s leave the romance bits out of Who as I have a funny feeling that’s where this is headed and if so I really don’t want to re-live Billie Piper. Not that I didn’t love Billie and Ten’s incredible chemistry, just, I grew up on Who, and it was about the sci-fi and not the mushy.

• 3/21/12 9:57 Sarah:

Hmmmmmmmmm i’m not sure how I feel about that new companion either.. Will have to see her on screen first

• 3/21/12 10:05 the Muse:

yup, I didn’t think I was sold at Catherine and when I saw her with Ten it was just amazing so I’m not writing this girl off completely, just not sure I love how young she is. that worries me.

• 3/21/12 10:09 Tiffany C.:

AWWWW, i knew this was coming, but i’ve grown attached to Amy and Rory. The fact that they leave during a Weeping Angels episode is almost perfect -minus the fact that one of them won’t make it out alive. I have a feeling it’ll be Amy.

• 3/21/12 10:10 the Muse:

you think so? I dunno, Rory sure has lived through a lot. Could be they just axe him off this time around.

• 3/21/12 10:27 Cj:

How did I not hear about this lol. Thanks for posting this muse! I like the whole weeping angels angle, it’s sad one em are gonna die or something. IDK how I feel about this new girl, I agree with Sarah I’ll have to see her on tv first :) I was kinda hoping for a male companion le sigh. I’m with you 100% about the romance thing. My fav companion was Donna and there was zero romance between them lol.

• 3/21/12 10:30 the Muse:

i subscribe to the bbc’s press room feed ;-D I read it there before it was blasted all across social media far and wide haha ;-D I was too actually. but honestly young, gorgeous, we didn’t see that coming right? sarcasm…! they try to bring too much romance into Who :-/ lol exactly they were just great mates having a great adventure, I loved that about them!

• 3/21/12 10:59 Ruth:

but, but, but only 14 eps for 2yrs?!? *cries* I think that they’re going to kill Amy since Rory dies so often. The weeping angels give me heebie jeebies so they’re my fav villian.

• 3/21/12 11:14 kimkats:

I’m with ya Muse – I found Dr. Who on our local PBS station about 25 years ago when they were showing the Tom Baker Doctor…. That guy has pretty much set the standard for Doctors for me now…. Ten was a bit mushy but I did like him; I still think Chris Eccelston was my fave of the new ones. And I am really tired of cutesy-wootsy companions. I want another Donna Noble!! She could kick any aliens ass if need be and wasn’t along simply to be “precious” I must be the only person who finds Amy Pond annoying as he!! dunno why, she just drives me crazy…

• 3/21/12 11:24 the Muse:

omg me too. Tom Baker will ALWAYS and forever be my doctor ;-D Amy has her moments, she dominates too much which is something that def does get under my skin ;-D It’s cool to be kick ass but not so aggressive and dominating ;-D but overall she’s been a trusty companion! And she does give us rory, who’s simply darlin’ ;D!

• 3/21/12 15:33 Maggie:

I LOVE TOM BAKER SO MUCH. I have a fantasy that they’ll get Dylan Moran to be the next doctor, I think he’d be an excellent return to the Tom-Baker-esque Doctor style.

• 3/21/12 15:36 the Muse:

lmao o m effing god. that would be funny sh*t! dylan moran the ocd doctor hahaha!

• 3/21/12 15:34 Maggie:

It’s not just you, Amy annoys the heck out of me! I want another Donna, too! :) She was awesome and totally un-cutesy and I loved the sibling kind of feel between her and the Doctor. More Donna-type companions, dangit!

• 3/21/12 13:07 Marina:

I don’t have real thoughts yet, either. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

• 3/21/12 13:16 Phyrra:

I’m not sure what I think of the Who changes, though I know it’s very typical for them to keep changing it up so it says fresh.

• 3/21/12 15:32 Maggie:

Gah. I know I’m in the heathen minority, but I HATED Billie Piper (although most of that was because I hated her enormous teeth and airheadedness) and I HATED the romance angle. I really hope they don’t get that going again with the new companion. I really miss the more brother-and-sister dynamic with Ten and Donna, I thought that played really well. Also, I’m honestly pretty sick of Matt Smith (admittedly Tennant is a really hard act to follow, though) :P Hope the next doctor is somebody who’s a little less of a one-trick pony.