Sephora VIB Chic Week 15% Off Your Total Purchase Coupon Code Starts Soon!

IMG 0007

What?

They wait for me to make a big azz order and proceed to offer me a discount after the fact? Grrr Sephora! Damn you!

But mark the date chicas, you can take 15% Off your total order for VIB’ers starting March 29th thru April 6th using promo code CHICVIB at sephora.com

Those shopping in store, look out for a coupon coming via snail mail this week (or you may have already gotten it).

Enjoy!

• 3/27/12 9:15 Ruth:

Doesn’t that make you Hulk out just a bit? I hate when that happens. or something that you purchased goes right on clearance. grr!!

• 3/27/12 9:57 the Muse:

def! I spent over $200 and now they send me 15% off wtfffffffffffffff!

• 3/27/12 10:03 Angela:

I got that coupon, too… and I’m definitely not a VIBer. Mine looks just like yours, except it says “BEAUTY INSIDERS ONLY” instead of “V.I.B.s ONLY”.

• 3/27/12 10:04 Angela:

Oh, I noticed the big difference… The Beauty Insider version is only good from March 30 – April 5. 7 days for us, 9 days for VIBs.

• 3/27/12 10:06 Sondra:

I got mine on Saturday but the dates are different. Mine is March 30-April 5th. Which is weird. I’m so glad I had to wait till I got paid again. Other wise I would have bought stuff sooner. That usually happens to me. I buy something then it either goes on sale. Or there is a coupon of some sort after I purchased it. Well maybe you can get something else you didn’t get.

• 3/27/12 10:20 Cj:

:'( no words.

• 3/27/12 10:20 Sierrablue:

darn, I gave in yesterday and broke my no makeup rule for lent and placed an order, then came home and found the coupon…seriously???

• 3/27/12 11:20 the Muse:

same here sierra, can’t believe placed an order and get the card within a few days of that order GR!

• 3/27/12 10:23 kimkats:

WOOT!! Got mine in the mail yesterday, and I’m going to be where there’s a Sephora (A REAL store, not just my piddly little JCP sephora!) on Thursday, AND I have a big azz list made out!! For once, the makeup gods are with me!! WOO-HOO!! I shall savage the store and take no prisoners!! Beware! Muahahahahahaha!

• 3/27/12 10:43 JenJ:

Got mine yesterday *two step*

• 3/27/12 12:36 Trish Williams:

Got mine yesterday and it has me in a quandary. Leaving for Disney World on Friday and I really don’t have spare cash to drop on makeup at Sephora–I was planning to drop it at the Guerlain boutique at EPCOT. Damn you, Sephora! Damn you straight to hell!

• 3/27/12 15:46 Christine:

I got mine in email! They also a mentioned a free umbrella on Mar29, which is great because I just lost my umbrella last week and have been using various broken ones these past few days…umbrellas that don’t stay open, and with broken metal arms that poke me in the face! LOL! But the one in the picture doesn’t look retractable! :(

• 4/7/12 1:06 catazure:

I just placed my last 15% off order:(
    On the other hand, this is my 4th order so I have scored 12 samples now:)
    I didn’t do that on purpose, though. I just kept thinking of items I’d like to have or needed to stock up on and decided to take advantage of the discount and locad up while I could:)