Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Shadow Palette Eye On Pure Color for Spring 2012

Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Shadow Palette Eye On Pure Color for Spring 2012

Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Shadow Palettes get an injection of color this Spring with vibrant, fun shades.

Take a peek!

Eye On Pure Color is a selection of both warm and vibrant shades of color for a variety of Spring looks. The palette features pull out how to guides to apply the shadows in a variety of looks.

Most of the Instruction Eyeshadow Palettes thus far have been considerably subdued compared to this color selection.

I’m looking forward to picking this one up.

It’s available now at Target and Target.com for $19.99

• 3/20/12 12:03 Joyce:

For anyone that thinks the Eye On Pure Color palette is too vibrant and colorful, then I recommend grabbing the Eye On Neutral palette. All the shades are matte and the quality is very good. =) It’s a shame that there aren’t much reviews or chatter about her eyeshadow palettes because they are amazing.

• 3/21/12 11:54 Denise B.:

I have the Eye on Neutral and Eye on Fall Instructional palettes and LOVE them! I doubt I would use the bottom 3 colors in this one, though, so I’ll likely pass.

• 3/20/12 12:30 TLE:

I totally agree with Joyce….I have the neutral palette, and it is awesome! I was able to grab one last time I was in the States, and its better than a few others I have that cost triple the price.

• 3/20/12 12:31 Phyrra:

How cool!

• 3/20/12 18:22 Randi:

Nice…I want this lol!!! I love everything colorful from Sonia Kashuk, especially the range of colors in this palette.

• 3/20/12 23:04 Quinctia:

I’ll have to check it out in person. I wear a decent amount of brights, so it’ll come down to whether or not I have dupes in the various finishes. XD