Tarte Miracle of Maracuja 8 Piece Collection Upcoming Tarte Maracuja Airblush Bouncy Blush Shades Shimmering Pink Shimmering Peach

Tarte Airblush Maracuja Bouncy Blush 002

Greedy little buggers you just want more, more, more dontcha?

I got info coming up on the next shades of the Tarte Miracle of Maracuja 8 Piece Collection with hopefully pictures but until that time, here’s a little info on the next shades of Tarte Maracuja Airblush Bouncy Blush.

The next two blushes will be Shimmering Peach and Shimmering Pink.

Excited?

More info on the way!

Remember the collection launches this Friday at http://qvc.co/Qbeauty (Item Number A225240).

• 3/13/12 15:36 diane:

haha i’m guilty as charged :::hangs head in sorrow::: LOL

thanks for the info! oh i’m so excited! i literally just said to my friend “i hope a future maracuja blush is pink!”

• 3/13/12 15:43 the Muse:

oh no worries I’m the same I want the info RIGHT NOW ;-D

• 3/13/12 16:04 kimkats:

Ooooooooo…………… Am very psyched for the Peach one! I was wondering if anyone had any info for the upcoming colors in the other 2 kits (hell, I haven’t even ordered this one yet, but I’m already jonesin’ the others without knowing what’s in ‘em!!) :D Thanks for the info Muse – definitely getting this one on auto delivery! :0)

• 3/13/12 16:09 the Muse:

my pleasure sweets!

• 3/14/12 16:10 olivia:

Hi Muse! I was wondering is the peach blush going to be the next in line for auto delivery first or will it be the pink?

• 3/14/12 16:12 the Muse:

I dunno yet olivia, I only have images available, they sadly didn’t give me anything else outside of the images and the next blush shades but not what will be in the next two shipments :( I think they are still finalizing the info.

• 3/15/12 14:29 judy:

is the collection only gonan be on sale on friday?or can i order monday?

• 3/15/12 14:30 the Muse:

you can order on Monday but it won’t be the same price and auto delivery won’t be offered more than likely. Not sure what the retail price will be after Friday.

• 3/15/12 14:33 judy:

so on friday it will be $59, an whats auto delivery?

• 3/15/12 14:40 the Muse:

hi judy my other posts explain the auto delivery, have a peek through the archives, it’s only on sale Friday, after that they either might not offer it, run out of shades, or offer it at a higher price. That’s what “QVC Today Special Value” is. A one day deal on the set. Hope this helps!