Tokidoki Airways Palette Photos

Tokidoki Airways Palette Photos 001

Ok, let’s all agree at some point in our peewee or tween years we had some sort of tin lunchbox and it likely had Hello Kitty on it.

If you’re feeling daring and I am, we can also agree to admit that we probably still have one around somewhere.

It’s ok, no one is judging your kawaii habits. Particularly not me queen collector of cute shiz.

It’s probably terribly childish but the new TokiDoki Airways Palettes makes me squee a little (don’t read that as pee a little).

Jump!

Housed in one of those old vintage lunchbox tins this cute little palette features eight shades of shadow and a little Donutella Key Charm. Let’s not forget the kaleidoscope of Tokidoki characters that decorate the reusable tin lunchbox that the shadows are housed in.

Tokidoki Airways Palette Photos 002

Tokidoki Airways Palette Photos 003

Immature? Maybe.

Darling? Completely.

Loves it.

Review and swatches on the way.

Available now from our friends at Sephora and Sephora.com

Rumor mill says Tokidoki might be gone from Sephora soon, gasp, I surely hope not.

P.S. Just ordered the new Antigua Bag and Wallet from tokidoki.it Ugh the cuteness!

Tokidoki Airways Palette Photos 004

• 3/1/12 18:13 Soo:

ahhhh! jealous of your Antigua goodies on their way~ I recently bought a slightly older release and don’t have money for anything new from tokidoki for a while.

I’ve been meaning to get the Airways palette really just for the Donutella charm (;O

I hope tokidoki doesn’t leave Sephora either! though it would save me a bunch of money if it did..

• 3/1/12 18:28 MandyB:

No shame…I still use an Alice in Wonderland tin lunchbox. It keeps my fruit from getting squashed!

• 3/13/12 16:17 the Muse:

that’s the way of it mandy ;D!

• 3/1/12 20:37 Jennifer:

this palette is so adorable…i want it!!

• 3/1/12 20:58 yuvee:

I WANTTTT!!!!

• 3/2/12 8:32 kiwikiwidragon:

That would break my heart if tokidoki left Sephora! Although their stuff goes on sale after most releases. I was hoping to get this little gem after it went on sale, bad me! I love those bags and I am quite happy with the one my hubby got me, even though its huge! I really liked these, i wanted the cross body one and the pricing is a lot better than normal.

• 3/2/12 9:17 Ruth:

I too like to collect cute shiz and still have a ton of it from when I was a kid! gremlins lunch box included! my stuff is now “vintage”! Tokidoki can’t leave Sephora, but I kind of get it since their stuff always ends up in the sale section. I totally dig your new bag, it looks like it was done by a street artist.

also, I did order the Wonder Woman chucks but they won’t be available until April. I know! The Catwoman ones arrived yesterday and they are AWESOME!

• 3/2/12 10:00 the Muse:

i ordered those two ;-D my batgirl ones got here last week w00t! I already had the catwoman ones from december, loves them but gotta say love the batgirl even more ;-D! Loving how big an appearance adios makes on the bag ;-D!

• 3/2/12 14:38 Ruth:

I’ve seen the batgirl & they are super cute! I have to restrain myself though! I just went to a con last weekend and spent a ton of money on books and then came back to your post about Wonder Woman and there was no waiting for them!

• 3/13/12 16:08 the Muse:

hey ruth sorry delayed reply…hehe the WW ones are awesome sadly back ordered. I ordered them the day they popped up but they are on bo until april ;( hope they come!

• 3/13/12 22:28 Ruth:

that’s what they told me too. maybe like a pre-order deal?? here’s a pretty pic to enjoy whille we make your shiz and in the meant ime, buy more stuff from us, ‘kay?? thanks!

• 3/2/12 14:19 Musebeliever:

I love the design and the shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaades !

• 3/2/12 19:33 Coral:

I think TokiDoki appeals to all those people who loved Sanrio when they were little. Keroppi was my favorite. I want to collect all the TokiDoki products like I used to collect Keroppi.

• 3/3/12 17:16 JoElla:

OOOOHHHHHHMYGAWWWWWWWWWWD!

It’s like a grown up happy meal! I love it!

• 3/4/12 7:58 Sharlynn:

Love the packaging but the colors aren’t me…I’d rather have blues and browns! Thanks for sharing! :)

• 3/4/12 8:56 ManicuredSlayer:

NOOO they can’t take away tokidoki!!! *bawls*

Yes I grabbed this as soon as I saw it. TOO CUTE!

• 3/12/12 16:19 the Muse:

agreed :(

• 3/8/12 0:23 Ruthless:

I will be sad if it’s gone from Sephora, it’s one of the more affordable brands and the eyeshadow is quality.

• 5/2/12 12:11 Jennifer:

Heads up ladies. I just ordered this palette from Sephora and it is now on sale for $19.00. WooHoo!