Urban Decay 24/7 Double Ended Pencil Duo

Urban Decay 24 7 Double Ended Pencil Duo1

As promised from yesterday’s post here’s what the new Urban Decay 24/7 Double Ended Pencil Duo looks like that I blogged about yesterday.

You get both pencils, four shades, plus a Grindhouse Sharpener for $28 each.

Shades:

• Empire (deep matte eggplant) (Exclusive Shade)
  • Uzi
  • Zero
  • Corrupt

These are exclusive to Ulta and Ulta.com

• 3/7/12 10:31 Candee:

Ugh I hate it when they do this.

1. I hate shopping at Ulta

2. I hate it when they have an “exclusive shade” that you can’t purchase on its own.

• 3/7/12 11:00 Angelic Mariposa Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ:

They released this on UD.com with Perversion, Woodstock and Demolition. Do you think you lose a lot of product because of the wide silver band?

• 3/7/12 11:02 Lulubelle:

I ordered it this week from Urban Decay’s site, using the F&F 20% off.

• 3/7/12 13:54 kharanya:

Hi Muse, how have you been? Wish they’d done this with their wilder colours that you don’t use too often, cause it’s a great way to own a variety of colours without having to buy the full-sized/price ones. Guess I’ll just stick to the holiday kits then. Btw, I hate Ulta, I’ve had lousy CS with them (they shipped empty wax kit set and refused to exchange it)

• 3/12/12 16:11 the Muse:

I’m great hun and you? agreed, more shades would be lovely! that’s awful sorry to hear!

• 3/7/12 20:16 Holly:

I hate when I see that something is only available at “store X” when I’ve seen it at “store Y” (NOT blaming you, Muse!! I see this all the time at both Ulta and Sephora – they’ll claim that a product or shade is exclusive to their store… but then I see it at teh other location or online at the company’s web page. The only product that I can clearly recall being truly exclusive was stila’s “Ulta-mate Pink” at, you guessed it, Ulta).

• 3/12/12 16:03 the Muse:

sorry hun that was the deets I got but I know whatcha mean!

• 3/7/12 23:04 Christina:

boo! of course I want the eggplant & dark blue shades but they can’t come together!