Victoria’s Secret Hot Glow Radiance Illuminating Face Powder

Victorias Secret Hot Glow Radiance Illuminating Face Powder

Like we need another highlighting powder right?

But Victoria’s Secret Hot Glow Radiance Illuminating Face Powder looks so incredibly pretty!

This delicate shade of pink gives cheek a warm, healthy glow. I haven’t seen it in person yet but I know I’ll be hard pressed to say no to it.

I’ll tell you what else is hot, Christian Grey. I’ve had the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy on my Kindle “to be read” pile for a year now as it has caused quite a stir amongst the reader geeks out there. I had a rather long drive home last night and since I wasn’t doing the driving I was able to finally peek into the first novel. Whoa. That’s all I can say. It’s the type of book that ropes you in, pun intended. I dunno why but Christian reminds me of a kinky Edward Cullen. I’m not sure if I should blush or be utterly ashamed this is on my Kindle at the moment. It’s the type of novel you don’t want to admit to your friends you are reading less they make fun of you for reading kinky romance novels!

fifty shades trilogy

Interesting to say the least.

Has anyone read it?

• 3/26/12 10:55 Suzanne:

He reminds you of Edward Cullen because 50 Shades of Grey started out as a Twilight fan fiction!

• 3/26/12 11:02 the Muse:

ha no kidding, news to me ;-D

• 3/27/12 21:13 Buggy:

Yes! The Today Show did a piece on it and confirmed it was on a Twighlight fanfiction website before the author published it. It’s on my kindle too, I just need more time to read!

• 3/28/12 9:59 the Muse:

it’s been on my kindle for AGES I’m glad I finally sat down to read it. DO IT that’s all I can say ;-D start it, you won’t be able to put it down!

• 3/26/12 11:22 Mallory:

Don’t worry, I’ll be purchasing this April 4th when it comes out at my bookstore. I’ve already promised several friends to give them a review when I’m done ^___^ I’m not ashamed to read anything!

• 3/26/12 11:37 the Muse:

your book store is just getting it Mallory? Gosh that’s late ;-D It’s rather intriguing…I seriously couldn’t stop once I started ;-D!

• 3/26/12 19:49 Andrea:

Wants this one

• 3/27/12 16:21 Chels:

What’s the deal with this book anyway? I keep hearing about it and I saw it was #4 on Amazon’s bestsellers list, after only all the Hunger Games…they must be selling boatloads

• 3/27/12 17:01 the Muse:

chels, I have no idea what to say about it lol. It’s addicting somehow? It’s pure kink/bdsm related theme with this this passionate love story at the heart and a mystery about one of the main characters, Christian. It’s kinda like Twilight on crack sans vampires and glitter lol! Not for the faint of heart and def not for strong, liberal women! ;D

• 3/28/12 23:18 jackieg02:

My friend was talking about this book this weekend. I’ll definitely have to download soon! And I always love your book recommendations!

• 3/29/12 9:11 the Muse:

jacks, brace yourself, it’s WEIRD lol. with a ton of kinky sex. but if you can get pass the sex, the love story under it all is so passionate and emotionally draining haha!