Vincent Longo on HSN

VL Cosmetics

Vincent Longo Cosmetics, an incredibly underrated brand in my humblest opinion, is joining HSN this week.

Debuting on March 22, HSN customers will have access to the complete line of Vincent Longo Cosmetics.

“My signature line is comprised of professional-grade products such as those used by makeup artists, now made available to HSN customers. By adapting the latest in research and technology, I create products that blend form, function and fashion, allowing the wearer to tap the well of her own beauty.”

You can watch it live March 22, 2012 at 7am (EST), with additional shows at 4pm and 8pm, Vincent Longo, Founder & Creative Director, will be appearing live on HSN to present the collection and you can start shopping now at HSN.com

What are some of your favs from the Vincent Longo Collection?

I can’t live without his cheek stain!

• 3/20/12 12:43 Cj:

Wow I never really looked into this brand, but they have some really nice looking stuff! Cream to powder foundation, cool setting powder, nice blush and bronzer… I feel a haul coming up :X

• 3/20/12 12:44 the Muse:

I LOVE his stuff. It’s so underrated in my opinion. He makes some really great color cosmetics. Glosses are fab, shadow, blush, etc..!

• 3/20/12 16:57 eb:

Love, love, love Vincent Longo glosses. Got a ton of them when they went on sale at Sephora because they stopped carrying the line. Dare I say, I prefer VL glosses over MAC any day. I would definitely say that this line is underrated. In fact, when I went to Nordstrom the other day, a MUA complimented me on my gloss. When I told her it was VL, she had no idea what I was talking about.

• 3/20/12 18:26 Kelly:

The glosses are amazing, my favorite is Amalfi Dream. Best enhancing shade I’ve found for me! They smell great, feel great and wear great.

• 3/21/12 8:41 JenJ:

*gasp* ooooh noooooo!!! lol! i agree about being underrated. i stumbled upon him during a hautlelook sale a year or two ago. love his glosses. just gave a bunch to a friend of mine. i also love his mascara and liquid liner. *hides* beauty of hsn and qvc is going to be the death of my bank account baahaa!

• 3/21/12 9:05 the Muse:

ME TOO girl me too!

• 3/21/12 13:10 Majick:

LOVE Vincent Longo! Now I’ll be diggin’ in my archives to refresh my memory. I remember when VL used to be readily available at Sephora, Beauty.com, and a store close to me in Redbank, NJ.

It’s a bit pricey but what isn’t these days. MOst of the formulas are excellent with the exception of some of the mouse/cream type eye shadows – this probably was more of a personal preference for me though. I could see them working for someone with a passion for shimmer and younger looking eyes. LOL

If you haven’t tried Vincent Longo I would say at least try a gloss or lipstick.

I have tried the water canvas blush too and it’s really nice BUT – it does tend to dry up over time. It’s a weird consistency and if you put your finger in it the dent will stay there. I’m trying to figure if it’s similar to the new “bouncy” blushes.