A Look at the New CK One Makeup Collection in Pictures

CK ONE Makeup CK ONE Cosmetics 13

Seems just a few short years ago we were lemming Calvin Klein Makeup Collection at Sephora. Sadly, it lasted about two seasons (or felt like that) and disappeared quickly enough.

Lucky us, Calvin Klein ventures back into the beauty waters with a new launch of CK One Cosmetics.

CK One felt a little budget friendly to me at first glance but a quick look at the pricing and you’ll notice it goes from mid to higher end range.

It is thought out well so don’t think of it as something slapped together for marketing purposes. The range is pretty vast which means they did put a good deal of thought into but of course the quality remains to be seen.

Let’s take a peek!

CK ONE Makeup CK ONE Cosmetics 11

CK One Mascara

CK ONE Makeup CK ONE Cosmetics 8

CK One Gloss Eyecolor

CK ONE Makeup CK ONE Cosmetics 10

CK One Long Wear + Shine Nail Color

CK ONE Makeup CK ONE Cosmetics 6

CK ONE Makeup CK ONE Cosmetics 5

CK One Lipstick

CK ONE Makeup CK ONE Cosmetics 3

CK One Water Fresh Face Makeup

I’m not technically sure how I feel about the packaging at this point. I’m a real girly girl when it comes to pretty packaging and cuteness, etc….I realize not everyone is the same though.

This does evoke Calvin Klein somehow though with the simple yet modern black and white compacts….however with the price point in the mid to higher end, mmm, I will say packaging should probably be a bit more but hey, maybe quality is super and that’s what we are paying into.

I’ll be reviewing these products shortly for you.

If you tried the new collection, please do share your thoughts!

What do you think after seeing these photos?

Love it?

Leave it?

Did you love the old Calvin Klein Collection?

It’s available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

• 4/11/12 13:28 Kim:

Looks promising. I will have to check it out the next time I go to Ulta (it wasn’t at my local store last weekend).

• 4/11/12 13:30 Cj:

I gotta get my hands on this stuff :P I like the packaging! Have you gotten around to trying the foundation yet?

• 4/11/12 13:33 the Muse:

not yet a little worried about it, cream oxidizes FAST on me! going to start testing tomorrow ;-D quite excited about the glossy eye pencil, love the name!

• 4/11/12 14:13 Sarita:

I like the packaging, it’s very unique for a cosmetic line. I used the very first CK cosmetics in the 80′s – loved it then and the packaging was so beautiful – red lacquered oval packaging. I didn’t own any of the 2 prior CK lines. Kind of wish I had the forethought to keep some of the original line…

Looking forward to your reviews on it.

• 4/11/12 17:16 Joy:

I hate to judge a book by its cover, but… this packaging is horrendous. It looks cheap, sad to say. Way too minimalist. Just my $0.02.

• 4/11/12 18:28 Liz!:

I’m not crazy about the packaging. It reminds me of Sonia Kashuk (which I like, but that line is not trying to be high end), I think I expected something a little more modern or sophisticated looking from CK. But if the products are nice I’ll check em out!

• 4/11/12 20:27 Comrade Garlic:

The old line was nice. I think. I’m having a hard time remembering much of it. I think I had a pink eye shadow that was in a frosted case. It looked all cool and minimal back then. Plus they sold it at the first Nordies that opened in the sate. So I may have been taken with new cosmetic department-itis.

• 12/2/12 16:10 elizabeth:

that’s so funny. but this line looks quite promising. i got a makeover last night by the CK one MUA and i love most of their products. THE foundation is So good. it melts to my skintone almost immediately. and i’ve gotten quite a lot of compliments today particularly regarding my skin. they said my skin looks so flawless. and it’s not my makeup looks pretty. i thought i was interesting. i used the 3 in 1 liquid. feels so nice and it has serum and primer in it… saved me time before going to church this morning. i actually didn’t wear moisturizer today, in the winter, with dry skin, just a bit of face serum plus the foundation which has serum in it.

• 4/11/12 21:52 breyerchic04:

I wanted the gloss eye color but I’m not hearing great things. Looks like pigmentation is bad.

• 4/11/12 22:24 Suzie:

I remember the original line that was out about 14 years ago. I loved that line! Never tried number 2, but I might try this one if something catches my eye. I am not find of this packaging-Chanel does the black and white packaging perfectly and with elegance.

• 4/12/12 23:17 Amy:

The packaging is very CK XD

• 4/15/12 15:49 DD:

This is the third attempt at a Calvin Klein makeup line. It looks like it’s made for teens this time. I’ll pass.

• 4/16/12 1:53 Sandra JT:

Hate the packaging but I recently ordered some CK eyeshadows from Amazon – 2 for approx $6 – and LOVE them. Super buttery in texture, unbelievably pigmented, minimal fallout and gorgeous shades! Looking forward to trying these products when I can get my hands on some :-)

• 6/24/12 3:57 Nikie:

As an unbiased beauty-loving school teacher, I LOVE the whole line, but the lipstick is INCREDIBLE! Stays on all day with no touch up and doesn’t get dry or feathery. The foundation is nice. I also love the eye shadows and lip gloss. Haven’t tried the other products, but from what I’ve tried, this line is AWESOME and I hope it stays. Well worth the money! It’s exclusive to Ulta, which is THE BEST make up store I’ve ever been to.

• 7/4/12 21:16 JIll:

Well, I have tried the ck mascara blue one it is awesome it is not to wet just right and it goes on smoothly it is wonderful you all should try it

• 7/4/12 21:17 JIll:

also it really does make your lashs long and if you twist it goes to volume I do the volume first then do the lengthing it is wonderful makes my eyes pop I am going to buy the black on saturday i can’t waite