Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap for Men Because Your Anti-Bacterial Soap Might Be Too Girly for Him!

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap for Men 2012

Do you have strawberry scented hand soap hanging out in your bathroom? Perhaps a peachy floral one in your kitchen…?

Are your not paying attention to the fact that your man wants to wash his hands too and he isn’t appreciating the fact that all the hand soaps at your house or apartment are a bit too girly for his manly tastes?

For shame.

Best pick up some Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap for Men.

Yup, true story.

Bath and Body Works now has manly man hand soap.

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Noir
Lightly scented with sage, coriander, cardamom, white vanilla, vetiver and amber musk.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap for Men 2

Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap Ocean
Lightly scented with cypress, vetiver, and yuzu.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap for Men 1

Available now at Bath and Body Works.

• 4/25/12 10:09 Cj:

Finally a hand soap I can use!!! I’m so sick of all the yummy strawberry and delicious kiwi smelling hand soaps… Yuck! I’m a manly man, and manly men like me need manly smelling foaming anti bacterial hand soaps from bath&body works mmkay?!

• 4/25/12 10:12 the Muse:

omg who are you and what did you do with CJ?!?!?!?!?

• 4/25/12 10:16 Cj:

I’m CJ’s inner manly man! I distracted him with one of those stupid girly nail paint thingys. He’ll be gone for the rest of the day muahahaha!!

Lmao!

• 4/25/12 10:19 the Muse:

maybe you should reverse your initials to JC so we know we’re talking to your manly alter ego that likes manly hand soaps not scented like strawberries and cream…*runs and hides* bring back my girly boy CJ please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D haha you distracted him with girly nail paint thingy eh? FIGHT BACK cj come back to us!

• 4/25/12 10:22 Jc:

OMG! Good idea! We are totes gonna be bffs…

err. I mean cool idea dude-ette.

• 4/25/12 10:29 the Muse:

LOL!!!!!!!!!! you’re such a dork! but I love you so damn much!

• 4/25/12 13:35 Michelle:

Maybe this is a coincidence but my hubby never uses the Lime Basil BBW soap I have in the kitchen, he always uses the generic unscented bathroom soap. The Lime Basil smells amazing but it does leave a strong fragrance on your hands. Hmmmm…guess he won’t be using the Blueberry Pancake soap I got at last year’s SAS either.

• 4/25/12 14:07 Eve:

Oh I can get on board with this. I usually prefer man smells if they’re not too musky or strong. Which is funny because my fiance loves fruity smells…

• 4/25/12 15:02 Quinctia:

I dunno about this marketing angle. My (male) boss was the one that thought it was a terrific idea to put a lavender hand soap in the men’s bathroom at work.