Beauty on a Budget: Eco Tools Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set

Eco Tools Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set

Eco Tools is such an affordable way to get your hands on some fairly great quality brushes with soft, shed-free bristles.

I’m loving their new Beautiful Expressions Kabuki Set, I’d like one in my Easter basket please.

This set is decked out with spring handles and includes four different kabuki brushes with soft bristles to create a flawless face.

You get:

• Concealer Kabuki
  • Bronzer Kabuki
  • Contour Kabuki
  • Buff Kabuki

The set is limited edition and $14.99.

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

• 4/2/12 10:07 Maiyako:

I so wish I knew if I could get these somewhere in Germany/Europe ;_;

• 4/2/12 10:14 Maisie Lau:

OMG, this I would die for. They are so beautiful. Love love love them. I have almost all regular size Eco Tools brushes. They are really fabulous. Cant wait for this to come to Malaysia… to complete my collection.

• 4/2/12 10:20 Vic27:

I have this set and I love the brushes!

• 4/2/12 10:27 Missy:

Actually I found this set at Target a few weeks ago – it was on clearance for $7.99. I’m not sure if it’s still on shelves but worth a look! These brushes are super soft and really nice. I use them on a daily basis.

• 4/2/12 10:51 the Muse:

awesome! that’s a great sale missy!

• 4/2/12 10:29 Tiffany:

I wish so badly that these were available in Canada!

• 4/2/12 12:00 Vic27:

You should try Winners, that’s where I bought mine :)

• 4/3/12 17:08 Tohnia:

really? I’m going to STALK mine then! I love Eco Tools!!

• 4/2/12 10:34 Christina:

I have this! And I love it! I use this almost exclusively with my face, concealer, bb cream, powder, and blush! It’s really lovely and soft.

• 4/2/12 11:07 pandora’s box:

I have these. Love ‘em to bits. Especially the flat buffer brush

• 4/2/12 11:53 Autumn Rush:

I received this as a Christmas gift, and I absolutely love them! I use the concealer brush daily, as it works wonders! Great for concealer AND blending liquid foundation. The angled brush is great for bronzer, but it’s my main blush brush every day. The flat buffer brush is good for applying setting powder. The domed brush is good for blush and bronzer. These are so cute & great for travel!!
    =)

• 4/2/12 12:42 ididmyface:

I saw them the other day and almost picked them up, but I’m wondering if I would ever really use them. They are too cute though!

• 4/2/12 17:43 Tigress:

Same here. I have a feeling I wouldn’t use them much, but I love them! I also don’t want to pay $15 for them.

• 4/2/12 13:05 Susan:

I saw these at my local Walgreen’s they are lovely. Now I think I “have” to have these. ;o)

• 4/2/12 13:15 Jackers:

I’ve had these for awhile, love each of them. They’re all gems and travel so easily. I especially love the foundation one, it does a fabulous job blending out foundation.

• 4/2/12 22:34 Lili:

Bought these about a month ago. I love them lots and lots. So worth the 15 bucks at Target.

• 4/3/12 10:15 JenJ:

Too cute! I did not see this yesterday when I went to Ulta! *stomps foot* lol!

• 4/3/12 13:07 tracy:

this might be a good set to wait for the ecotools brush recycle program. its usually in may if you mail them an old brush you dont want/need anymore they mail you an 8dollar coupon for a new brush. this set is what i used one of my 2 coupons from last yrs recycle program on. i love these little guys they are so adorable

• 4/3/12 17:22 AliO:

@Maiyako and @Tiffany: I bought this set in iherb, so you can get it without problem. I love it, it’s fantastic (like this page, Muse ;)). Kisses