Benefit The POREfessional Your Secret Weapon Against Pores! New Packaged, Ready to Fight Evil!

Benefit The POREfessional 9

Meet SpyGay, Benefit’s POREfessional action hero who defends the planet against evil pores by minimizing the look and appearance of them.

With her help, a little PORfessional Balm and that of her trusty pore zapping ray gun she’ll have your face looking flawless in a flash.

Benefit The POREfessional 12

Benefit POREfessional has launched with a fun new packaging, debuting their new character, Spygal, who graces both the bottle and box of their cult favorite primer that quickly minimizes the appearances of pores & fine lines while aiding makeup to stay fresh, flawless, and long-wearing with a mattifying finish. POREfessional is an oil-free, lightweight primer that can be used over or under makeup.

Benefit The POREfessional 2

Benefit The POREfessional 3

Benefit The POREfessional 4

The new packaging features the Spygal “action figure” and accessories for getting you in the mood to blur those minor facial imperfections and start looking flawless!

Wanna see the POREfessional in action? Try it on a lemon and watch how much smoother the surface of the fruit becomes as you apply.

Benefit The POREfessional 6

I’ve reviewed Benefit POREfessional in a prior post if you’d like to check that out please click here.

The new packaging has launched at benefitcosmetics.com as well as a cute little makeup bag and should be appearing at Ulta, Sephora, and other fine retailers shortly.

Benefit The POREfessional Makeup Bag

Do you use POREfessional?

Love it?

Leave it?

Do you like the new packaging?

Do share!

• 4/6/12 10:04 Cj:

Meh. I got a sample of it a while back, it’s pretty good. But 30$ for less than an ounce kinda sucks.

• 4/6/12 10:22 the Muse:

mmm true that, true that…! you can go through it fast when using it daily :-/

• 4/6/12 10:25 Ruth:

but if it comes with the nifty ray gun might make the $30 easier to swallow.

• 4/6/12 10:40 the Muse:

lol sure as hell it would.

• 4/6/12 10:31 Joyce:

I find that 0.75 oz is enough to last me a long time because I don’t use the primer all over my face. I only use it on “problem areas”. I use it around the small crevices of my nose, where I get oily and where my pores are visible. I only just use a teeny tiny bit and it covers up my pores well. A little goes a long way!

• 4/6/12 10:27 Joyce:

Does the new packaging have new ingredients as well? Did Benefit change the formula?

• 4/6/12 10:28 the Muse:

new packaging that’s all joyce.

• 4/6/12 10:32 Joyce:

That’s a relief to hear because I love the formula the way that it is already! =)

• 4/6/12 10:41 the Muse:

;-D nada changed just new cuter packaging!

• 4/6/12 11:41 Sarah S.:

This just doesn’t work on my skin for some reason :(

• 4/6/12 12:13 Eleanor:

That video is so cute! What a great way to sell stuff. They must have a great marketing team.

I think I’ll give this a try, since I really like some of their other products. But, I think I’ll only use it on the areas of my face with large pores.

• 4/6/12 12:42 Carolanne:

haha that video ad IS really cute. After a little adventure into my mother’s makeup drawer, this is now on my to buy list, lol. I tried it, and I really like it! And, again, that video ad makes me want it that much more.

• 4/6/12 12:47 the Muse:

ha love the vid too make me grin Carolanne!

• 4/6/12 15:05 Eve:

I had to re-read the first sentence a few times, you wrote SpyGay haha.

• 4/6/12 21:12 Brooke:

I love POREfessional! I have small/medium size pores on my nose and also cheeks and this does an amazing job minimizing their appearance. I do agree that it is quite expensive – I actually received a couple of samples a while back and I’m still working on them because like another poster stated, I only use it in my problem areas – mostly on my nose portion of cheeks and chin. I will most likely purchase after my samples are gone —or see if I can get more samples from Sephora :)

• 4/7/12 0:15 germs:

hey babe, i’ve been lurking around for such a long time :) how does this perform as opposed to too faced primed and poreless?

• 4/9/12 9:28 the Muse:

hey are kinda diff primers germs, benefit is more of a lightweight versus too faced which is def more silicone-y

• 4/13/12 2:53 germs:

thanks for the explanation love! <3

• 4/13/12 9:49 the Muse:

my pleasure :)

• 4/7/12 11:37 Yuki:

Oooooo… Bought it last year and loved it ever since !! Just got my second tube already in the new packaging!! I love how smooth my face feels after applying it.., it blurs out the horrible craters on my nose.., now my only prb is I need to find something to help it stay there for a few hrs after application. My t zone tends to get oily really fast…