Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab has launched their Labyrinth Collection much to my delight. I went through my childhood (and into my adulthood) with plots and plans to marry Jareth. I, of course, like any good Labyrinth fan thought that Sarah was a complete a-hole for not joining Jareth as the Queen of his Goblin Kingdom. Bitch please, how are you going to say no to Jareth in those tights? Toss the baby, get the hot British Goblin King girl! Who needs a baby? They cry, poo, and spit up how can you trade that for tight, loaded jodhpurs, an accent, and an entire kingdom of god damn muppets!

Jareth, Goblin King of hotness, currently resides over one of my bookshelves in action figure format awaiting the day I come to my senses and realize how I’m much to old for this crap.

labyrinth bpal

Needless to say I’ve seen Labyrinth way too many times. Beth, creator and founder, of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab obviously understands and obsesses over these geeky things too as she’s created a Labyrinth Collection of her perfume oil blends all inspired by the film.

Take a look!

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection 13 Hours Perfume Oil
A scent of profound foreboding: dusty black stone, dried rosehips, black moss, and creeping ivy.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection Fairy Bites Perfume Oil
Osmanthus and raw honey with lavender, chamomile, white peppermint, raspberry, honeysuckle, thyme, bergamot, and Dracula orchid.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection Goblin Cider Perfume Oil
A dark, earthy ginger cider.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection Hoggle Perfume Oil
Fermented pumpkin, brown leather, dust, tobacco leaf, and dark woods.

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection Jareth Perfume Oil
Ethereal lilac fougere and gleaming leather with ti leaf, tonka absolute, white musk, and oudh.

The Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Labyrinth Collection is available now at www.blackphoenixalchemylab.com

Are you a fan of Labyrinth?

What do you think of these scents?

Do they evoke the spirit of the movie for you?

• 4/5/12 10:43 Noelle:

HAHA. This brightened my day!

Fairy Bites & Jareth have got me wanting.

• 4/5/12 10:45 the Muse:

hehe noelle ;-D I want fairy bites…but not sure the peppermint sounds delightful the other notes I’m a little worried about.

• 4/5/12 15:31 adriana:

Im with u! lol

• 4/5/12 10:57 Leticia – Cosmetics Aficionado:

OMG I laughed at this! I had a major crush on him too. I wanted to be Jennifer Connelly in the ballroom scene having him sing to me while we dance.

• 4/5/12 10:59 the Muse:

ME TOO! what is wrong with her for saying no to him?

• 4/5/12 12:10 Lulubelle:

I started collecting BPAL because of your reviews. Before discovering this blog, I did not know they existed. I blame you.

I’m wearing Othello today.

• 4/5/12 12:13 the Muse:

LOL *bows* why thank you ;-D utter compliment hehe! how many bottles do you have? I’d NEVER admit to my stash lol!

• 4/5/12 18:17 Lulubelle:

Only 8 bottles and about 30 imps. I’m trying to restrain myself, but every time Beth puts out a LE collection I get tempted.

• 4/5/12 12:51 Larie:

I also totally had a crush on him. I think some part of me still has a crush on David Bowie. He’s gotten older, but man he’s still got it.

• 4/5/12 13:00 the Muse:

amen sister. same here! he can me me just shut my little mouth any day of the week hehe!

• 4/5/12 13:42 Kate:

Was I the only one who didn’t want Sarah to stay with Jareth? I more wanted her to have crazy adventures with her posse than hang out as the Goblin Queen.

I’ve never bought anything from Phoenix Black Alchemy Lab, but I might splurge for Fairy Bites and Goblin Cider.

• 4/5/12 13:50 the Muse:

damn you, off with your head! How can you say that? Jareth was probably acting out of loneliness, seeking his one true love!

• 4/5/12 13:54 Sarah S.:

I’m with you, Muse! LOL Sarah you think you can do better than a King? :P

• 4/5/12 14:01 the Muse:

AW HELLS YES! ;-D

• 4/5/12 15:48 Carol:

I love Labyrinth! Sometimes I’ll randomly say to people “you remind me of the babe” just to see how they respond :D

• 4/5/12 15:51 the Muse:

LMAO carol! ;-D ha! “what babe?” LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4/5/12 16:20 Courtney:

ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this movie. I swear, I’ve seen it at least 100 times, and that is not an exaggeration. I seriously get made fun of by all my friends and my husband to this day b/c I’m obsessed with this movie. I’ve never bought anything from Black Alchemy before but I definitely will have to pick up something from this collection. Squee!!

• 4/5/12 16:26 the Muse:

ha court ;-D nice to see a fellow fan!!!!!!!!!

• 4/5/12 16:57 KC:

Oh mah god. EXCITED!!! Jareth was my very first crush ever, sigh… I am sad that there is no “Big Poofy Beautiful Ballgown” scent though!!! Hmm. Maybe it is good that I do not name these things. But still!!

• 4/5/12 16:58 KC:

Also where is the Bog of Eternal Stench scent??!?! LOL!

• 4/5/12 18:37 Ashley:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD BUY THESE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BASED ON IT LOL I LOVEEEE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH!

• 4/5/12 20:39 Anna from CA:

Leaving Jareth only made him want her more- she defeated him and I never believed that the story was ever over… I have to say, I hated the manga though so if there’s ever a sequel, I hope they don’t mess it up (hear me Lucas, Froud and Henson). Ha- I have the Jareth figure on my bookcase too- debated about getting the Hoggle, but I think he was too expensive. I still have my Sir Didymus plush that I loved to death as a child.
    I’m such a nerd!
    Anywho, I want fairy bites- Gotta check this out. Thanks Muse.

ps Toby actually turned into quite a cute adult :)

• 4/5/12 22:04 Quinctia:

Why’d you have to post this? I haven’t made a lab order in ages, but it’s going to be hard to resist GINGER CIDER.

• 4/9/12 9:15 the Muse:

;-D!

• 4/6/12 22:47 SJG:

Good Lord!! No wonder Iman always looks so happy and contented. :)

• 4/9/12 9:02 the Muse:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

• 4/7/12 17:50 Bora:

“…awaiting the day I come to my senses and realize how I’m much to old for this crap.”
    I. Cant. Believe. The. Muse. Actually. Said. That.

• 4/9/12 9:13 the Muse:

haha ;D! but we all know it’ll never happen bora!

• 4/10/12 5:55 Bora:

Phew. You had me worried there…

• 4/10/12 9:06 the Muse:

lol ;-D <3!

• 6/4/12 10:53 Caitlin:

Everyone back away from the Bowie. He is mine. If there is a heaven, I will be the Goblin Queen there. I don’t even WEAR perfume, and I will buy this.