Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring/Summer 2012

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 007

Wow, Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection for Spring/Summer 2012, you’re doing it right!

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 001

What a thrilling little collection that’s both simple and elegant.

This one, I’m pretty sure, you’re going to love as much as I do.

Elizabeth Pure Finish Bronze Powder $38
This silky smooth powder gives a touch of radiance to your skin for a healthy, warm, beautifully bronzed look. The luxe powder is packaged in an embossed rose gold metal collectible compact. More than makeup, it is infused with beneficial ingredients such as Zin’cite, which is known to energize and protect skin cells, and green tea, white tea and minerals which provide antioxidant protection.

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 006

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 005

Shades:

• Soft Radiance
  • Warm Radiance
  • Deep Radiance

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Highlighter $34
This lightweight, luminescent powder illuminates skin with a universally flattering radiant rose-gold shade, for a soft, shimmery look. This skin beneficial formula is also infused with Zin’cite, green tea, white tea and minerals.

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 002

Shades:

• Rose Illumination

Elizabeth Arden All Over Face Powder Brush $22
This soft, oversized multi-purpose brush is designed to contour, set or blend makeup. Also use it to dust shoulders and décolleté.

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 004

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Ultra Lipstick $22.50
Now in the perfect golden rosy shade for every skin tone, this luxurious formula offers brilliant moisturizing color, lasting comfort and shine for plumper, fuller looking lips.

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 008

Elizabeth Arden Liquid Eyeliner $18
This firm, felt-tipped eyeliner pen, easily lines and defines eyes with precise application and a highly pigmented formula. Ophthalmologist tested.

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 009

Shades:

• Black
  • Brown

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush
This creamy cheek color, infused with Ceramide skincare technology, glides on easily, giving cheeks a healthy lift of color.

Elizabeth Arden Rose Aurora Collection Spring Summer 2012 003

Shades:

• Honey

Not only is the collection gorgeous but the pink metallic packaging with rose motif is absolutely adorable.

Elizabeth Arden is sometimes overlooked but they do such incredibly pretty seasonal collections so definitely don’t miss this one.

It’s absolutely beautiful, what would make it even better would be the addition of a shadow palette!

Loves it!

Review and swatches on the way.

Available now at www.elizabetharden.com

Take a look tell me whatcha think!

• 4/19/12 18:53 Sarah:

The lipstick looks absolutely beautiful – everything does, in fact. Only thing that’s not is the price!

• 4/19/12 19:11 Winni:

Ooooo I want that lippie, my coloring is similar to the model’s so hopefully it’ll be flattering! Thanks Muse!

• 4/19/12 20:27 the Muse:

my pleasure hun!

• 4/19/12 19:14 Carrie:

I have the highlighter- gorgeous!

• 4/19/12 19:28 Sara Elisabeth:

Love it!!

• 4/19/12 20:23 Sara:

No rose gold eye palette!?!? Sigh :'(

• 4/19/12 20:27 the Muse:

i know right? :*(

• 4/19/12 21:04 Julia:

I tried the lipstick on at Macy’s several weeks ago. Love, love, love the color. Perfect summer pink. Quite frosty but not too much. The down side was I found it very dry. Not moisturizing at all. But I would still buy for the color!

• 4/19/12 21:35 M:

I bought the lipstick! The packaging is BEAUTIFUL. :D The colour itself comes across more gold than rose on my pale lips and somehow doesn’t sit right on my NC30 skin on its own. But mixed with pink gloss, it looks divine!

The SA told me that the model had her lips lined and filled in with liplinee and the Rose Aurora lipstick was added on top. Urgh, I really wished the lippie was the exact colour!

• 4/19/12 22:34 the Muse:

agreed misery! terribly impressed ;-D loving the shade HOPING I can pull it off ;-D if not gloss is a cure all ;-D

• 4/19/12 22:32 Quinctia:

The packaging is so pretty and feminine! Never really had a huge interest in the brand, but I might pop through Macy’s to see if they have this stuff out.

• 4/20/12 0:00 Adiemus6:

Have the blush and looove it on my dry cheeks. :)

• 8/9/12 3:46 Mandy Eggen:

I just bought the highlighter and I am in love. It is so subtle but in the right light it just makes me look like I am glowing. The bronzer did not work on me, i just have too fair of skin to pull it off so I will always be in search of a product to combined with this for that perfect sunkissed glow. In fact if any of ya’ll have suggestions let me know! 15 minutes in the sun for me equals sun poisoning and burnt skin lol.

• 8/9/12 3:47 Mandy Eggen:

P.s. thanks for letting me ramble lol!:-)