Is That You Liz Hurley? Naa Must Be My Eyes Playing Tricks on Me! Or It’s Estee Lauder Resilience Lift!

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Liz Hurley 2012

Umm so yeah…

I really love Liz Hurley and I have no idea if girlfriend has had any botox or surgeries but she does have unusually high cheek bones and super pouty lips on Gossip Girl.

Either way she looks fab…

But as the new promo model for Estee Lauder Resilience Lift she looks unrecognizable.

Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Liz Hurley

The new Estee Lauder Resilience Lift collection helps skin fight back with a multi-faceted, 24-hour lift. Facial contours appear sculpted, tighter, newly defined.

Hey, if Resilience Lift makes me look like a teenager again I’ll take a case or as unrecognizable as Liz, that works too, I like going incognito ninja stealth style sometimes.

• 4/24/12 12:54 Ruth:

ummm, yeah. She looks more like Dutchess Catherine without the dark eye makeup.

• 4/24/12 14:35 Suselew:

Photoshopping celebrities has gotten out of hand. They don’t look anything like themselves, especially as they age. The recent shot of Demi Moore is a perfect example. She is still beautiful but they insist on making her 20 years younger, and in the process, looking like someone entirely different.

• 4/24/12 15:04 Making up is Fun!:

Hi Muse, I enjoy your blog and your take on make-up. This Estee Lauder ad must be in the USA. Last year, the European Union did not allow a cosmetics ad that showed Julia Roberts looking like she was 20 again. The photo had been altered so it was not allowed to show ‘the effects’ of the cosmetic it was promoting.
    Yay, we shouldn’t have to feel as though we should have to look like 20 when we’re 35. Let’s support women’s beauty for real women! Dove did a lovely skin care campaign that used real women, of different ages. We’re all beautiful! And make-up is so much fun!

• 4/24/12 15:19 the Muse:

hi making up, thanks so much! :-D I remember the Julia Roberts thing last year in the UK. Kinda sad….! I agree ;-D everyone has something beautiful about them, we don’t need photoshop to make us look or feel that beauty ;-D

• 4/24/12 16:10 Kathleen:

Liz H’s leg looks mighty skinny too. I like beautiful images, but these are so photoshopped, they look unreal.

• 4/24/12 17:38 Winni:

Photoshop gone awry yet again. Ayayay! How about some truth in advertising already!!!

• 4/24/12 22:41 HautePJ:

Ummm, yeah that is a result of like 98% Photoshop, 1% genetics and 1% lifestyle. IMO. But I’ve always thought Liz Hurley was beautiful and I hope she continues to age gracefully :).

• 4/26/12 12:24 Nunuiviet:

It’s just proof that celebrities are simple human beings like the rest of us!
    Nobody escapes ageing, they might try to delay it, but they can’t avoid it!