Lush Party On Shower Jelly

Lush Party On Shower Jelly

I probably can write a book by now with details about insane things that have happened during my Lush Shower Jelly experiences. Slips in the shower, people mistaking Shower Jelly for dessert in my fridge, watching most of it circle my drain while not cleansing my body….

Ahh the tales I can regale you with!

After all that woe I still want to try out the new Lush Party On Shower Jelly.

I never learn.

Party on Wayne, Party on Garth, Party on Lush! \m/!

How can I resist when Lush Party On Shower Jelly is packed with fresh mint, lime, and rosemary…they had me at lime and mint, margaritas anyone?

Plus it doesn’t harm anyone that the fluorescent color makes me literally want to shut the lights off in my bathroom as I shower so I can see if it glows in the dark.

Let the party begin!

Lush Party On Shower Jelly is available now at www.lushusa.com

I need it.

• 4/25/12 9:49 Cj:

Good morning :)! My dad accidentally ate some of my lush shower jelly once. Just cause it looks and smells like jello doesn’t necessary make it jello. He was soooo mad lol!

• 4/25/12 9:53 the Muse:

LOL! was he blowing bubbles? I’ve had friends who have almost eaten face masks, shower jellies, etc…lol! I have a small skincare fridge but sometimes it doesn’t all fit inside so I put some in my fridge. Friends stop by, raid the fridge, proceed to try and eat skincare…NOT GOOD!

• 4/25/12 9:55 Cj:

Oh yeah it was hilarious lol. My dad actually made me get a mini fridge for my room after that :P

• 4/25/12 9:56 the Muse:

lol i imagine it isn’t tasty lol!

• 4/25/12 13:27 Jc:

Uh wow did you hear about this?

This just happened yesterday I guess. I’m feeling a little creeped out about buying lush stuff now :S

• 4/25/12 15:22 the Muse:

I saw this as well “JC” lol love the new nick…no but shouldn’t be laughing right now, I saw this as well, and I was def a little creeped out. I appreciated the point they wanted to get across but I thought it was a bit overwhelming…I was going to write about it but decided not to b/c it would likely create a sh*t storm :(

• 4/25/12 15:27 Cj:

Oops lol forgot all about the nick xD! But yeah that was really creepy, and all kinds of wrong. Who the heck at lush thought it would be a good idea?

• 4/25/12 15:29 the Muse:

it’s a bit disturbing (lol loved the nick) really……..! :(

• 4/25/12 10:55 Maggie:

A good tip for shower jellies – take them out of the container and cut them up into little cubes. That way you can grab one when you want to shower with it instead of trying to wrestle with the whole thing while you’re all soggy and slippery-fingered. I usually take a little cube and then mash it into a shower pouf or brush and use it that way – much more user-friendly :)

• 4/25/12 10:57 the Muse:

that’s what I do too but for some reason it ends up down the drain! ;-D I have no luck!

• 4/25/12 14:54 stacey:

I have the same problem. I have to use a chunk about 3x the size of what i should need in order to get any product on me. no more shower jellies for me!

• 4/25/12 10:56 Maggie:

(Of course put them back in the container once you’ve cut them up, lol).

• 4/25/12 12:25 Larie:

I’ve never tried these – sounds interesting, but I’m a klutz, so…hahaha.

• 4/25/12 19:12 Melissa:

I almost died from a jelly incident this past winter. Ok maybe not – but it hurt. I have bath tub/shower combos. I have a non-slip mat in my master but for whatever reason I used my guest shower. Long story short jelly dropped and i slipped trying to get it and some how hit my head on the bath tub faucet and ended up with a small knot on the back of my head and a nasty headache – no more jellies for me. LOL

• 4/26/12 10:42 the Muse:

LOL! ;-D been there! oh wait no funny….jeez! that’s actually scary melissa!

• 4/25/12 22:40 Sally:

Hi Muse ! I loved the Jilted Elf jelly from the last Christmas collection but it kept falling down the drain.. So i mixed my jelly with about the double amount of sugar. It makes the best sugar scrub ever and you don’t lose that damn wobbly thing in the tub ! Hope that helps :)
    Sorry for my English.. It’s obviously not my first language :)

• 4/26/12 10:43 the Muse:

aw sally your english is fine hun! great idea!!!!!!!!!! thanks for sharing ;-D!