Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection 2012 1

I know we discussed the Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadows already but here is the complete list of the shades with images.

These are terribly exciting as they look like they’ll be a great dupe for Make Up For Ever Aqua Shadows and Urban Decay 24/7 Cream Eyeshadows.

Shades:

• Royal Purple
  • Aquatic Style
  • Green Safari
  • Champagne Toast
  • Brown Deluxe
  • Winter White

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection 2012 7

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection 2012 6

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection 2012 5

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection 2012 4

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection 2012 3

Milani Shadow Eyez 12 HR Wear Eyeshadow Collection 2012 2

These will are $5.99 each (I got a few for $6.89 recently) and can be used as a shadow or liner. They are a paraben free formula as well.

They’ll be available exclusively at CVS.

Review is on the way!

Tried ‘em?

Do share!

• 4/17/12 14:32 Jillybean:

Muse I cannot wait for this review! Stop teasing me!!! ;)

• 4/17/12 14:36 the Muse:

hehe!

• 4/17/12 14:59 Chels:

Are these waterline safe?

• 4/17/12 15:05 the Muse:

I’m not sure chels. I haven’t tried on my waterline as I always find chubby pencils very difficult to use on my waterline. Packaging doesn’t say whether they are or aren’t either :(

• 4/17/12 16:21 yelena:

what ingredients/ description do u look for in water line safe ?
      just curious. i used a nyx jumbo pencil on my WL the other day without even thinking and i guess it was ok. lol

• 4/17/12 16:45 Sarah:

Do you know approximately when they’ll be in CVS? Looked for them online and didn’t see ‘em.

• 4/17/12 16:46 the Muse:

mine already has them sarah, purchased two yesterday and swatched them already ;-D so they are available now, it just depends when the store puts them out or gets their stock in I imagine.

• 4/17/12 17:18 Tigress:

I hate it when companies deliberately misspell words, like “Eyez”. It drives me nuts, no matter what the product is.

• 4/17/12 19:25 Carrie:

I picked up the white and the purple. I can’t wait to play with them :)

• 4/17/12 20:33 Ellelle:

I hate the spelling too. It just seems so immature. I’ve seen these in cvs but didn’t look closely at them. Three of these look remarkably similar to three UD pencils I have. I plan on getting one to compare it to UD, can’t wait until I get a chance to back to the drugstore. Lots of good stuff in there lately.

• 4/17/12 22:14 crissylex:

Hey Muse,
    Milani’s green safari is an exact dupe for the Sephora
    jumbo liner in green. These are long lasting and works
    just as well as Urban Decay’s version. =)

• 4/18/12 9:28 the Muse:

SUPER crissy ;-D I’m happy to hear it! ;-D I still have those sephora one’s in my “to be reviewed” pile hehe!

• 4/18/12 2:25 Jen K:

I just bought the white shade to use as an eye highlighter, and unfortunately I really hate it. I’m so disappointed! To be clear, I applied it to my inner corner and right underneath my eyebrow. In those areas of my eye, it applied a bit clumpy and just not smooth at all. After a few hours of wearing it I looked in the mirror and it looked like I had flaky white skin around my eyes, it was horrible! I tried to apply this to my waterline, because I do like that effect and I should have known, since this is a thick product, that it wouldn’t work. Applying it to the waterline got clumps stuck in my lower lashes, and believe it or not, blurred my vision if I looked down! I feel like I sound like a negative-nancy, but I really like most makeup at least a little of what I try out, but this was just not good… Granted, if you want to ONLY use it as a lid shadow, then you might be ok, although it is not even too good at that. If you have any desire to use this as a highlighter or waterline liner, then this is not the way to go. A powder eye shadow is much more effective than this. Oh and it’s possible that my oily eyelids were part of the cause to the flaky-skin look after a few hours of wear, but I can’t be sure; that may be something to take into account.

• 4/18/12 9:40 the Muse:

thanks for the deets Jen! sorry :( I’m hearing the white is very sheer as well!

• 4/18/12 10:49 Jen K:

Yes, you have to do a few swipes to get the white on at all, but when you do it moves around the product already on your eyes and it ends up looking blotchy and uneven.

• 4/18/12 12:23 the Muse:

yak not good!

• 4/18/12 8:15 eight:

The Canadian brand Annabelle has shadow sticks like these that apparently have the same formula as UD’s, but for $8-9 each (Annabelle’s a drugstore brand so it often goes on sale too). They can be a bit hard to source outside Canada but worth looking into if you like the UD ones!