Musings of the Day: I Miss….

VS Beauty Rush

Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush goodies.

It’s been a while since Vicky updated the Beauty Rush Collection and I admit, I miss it. I like those little collections they spring on us time to time from the Beauty Rush line.

But its been ages since they updated the collection…

Sniff.

I miss it.

Do you?

If not Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush, what are you missing at the moment?

Which of your fav brands haven’t updated in a while and you’re wishing they do so soon?

Do share!

• 4/11/12 12:22 tina:

i love the beauty rush collection!

• 4/11/12 12:33 Claudia:

Muse have you tried the “chubby stickish tinted lipbalm crayon thingies” they have, i got some and i must tell you i love them! i think you would too,they are beautyrush 4x$20 =)

• 4/11/12 12:34 the Muse:

SAY word what?! NOOO I didn’t even know ’bout them!

• 4/11/12 12:36 Claudia:

I knoooo i was like Whaaaaa?? when i saw them! you will love them, thinks I haha =) if you can’t find them at your store i would be happy to ship some out to ya!

• 4/11/12 12:39 the Muse:

christ I am SO behind lol! I have to check by VS otherwise I am so taking you up on that offer. How many shades?!

• 4/11/12 12:41 Claudia:

i bought 4 a nude a coral a pinky coral and a gorgeous red, they have a plumy one also and a bronzey =) keep me posted !!

• 4/11/12 12:42 the Muse:

ACK! WANT! heading there later thanks chicklet!

• 4/11/12 12:50 Claudia:

Anytime Muse! =)

• 4/11/12 12:51 the Muse:

:-D!

• 4/11/12 21:09 theRothstanator:

Yeah, they are not putting out new liners or those loose eyeshadows anymore…I’m worried they are discontinuing them!?!? And I love their single shadows.

• 9/14/12 18:09 Anna:

You know, I cannot find Creme Femme anywhere and I think it was a holiday collection shade. It’s OUT there, just sold out on everyone’s ebay sites. I miss it so much I could cry:( I would owe someone my life if they could tell me where to find one. LOL

• 1/14/13 10:46 yelena:

GOOD NEWS MUSE!!! I was at VS this weekend shopping their semi annual sale and guess what I came across! Newly packaged blushes! they are the same colors (which I didn’t realize until I got home) LOL
    but I couldn’t help myself in store even though I had my doubts, they looked so darn cute! the packaging is new and the colors have the same name but I suspect the shades are slightly different, which is fine with me I love the new lighter look of Fresh love!

• 1/14/13 10:49 the Muse:

wahooo! that’s awesome! I was in VS on Friday but didn’t see anything new sadly! hopefully they pop up for me soon ;D!