New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring/Summer 2012

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 11

Are you ready for more? More Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 launch again this Spring/Summer 2012 with new exciting shades to choose from.

So I ask again, ready for more?

More variety, more color, more to get excited about.

Coming this may there will be seven new shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 Duos and two Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 Quads.

Some of these shades may be familiar to the QVC junkies out there as they have been released in auto delivery sets but are will now be available nation wide this May.

Bare Escentuals 2.0 Eyeshadow

New Shades:

• The Phenomenon (Golden Iris + Azure Iris)
  • The Cliff Hanger (Suspense + Awe)
  • The 15 Minutes (Page Six + Most Requested)
  • The Alter Ego (Wicked + Daring)
  • The Last Call (On the Rocks + Shaken Not Stirred)
  • The Hidden Agenda (Stealth + Undercover)
  • The Winner Is…. (Chart Topper + Hit Single)

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 14

(The Alter Ego)

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 9

(The Hidden Agenda)

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 7

(The 15 Minutes)

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 5

(The Phenomenon)

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 4

(The Cliff Hanger)

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 3

(The Last Call)

Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0
New Shades:

• The A List (Ice Breaker, Fashionably Late, Swanky, Black Tie Optional)
  • The Soundtrack (Rhythm, Remix, Louder, Speaker Box)

New Shades of Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 and Bare Escentuals Ready Eyeshadow 4.0 for Spring Summer 2012 13

(The Soundtrack)

So whats your pleasure?

Any shades you are in love with?

Gotta admit 15 Minutes has my heart.

Dontcha appreciate the fact that Bare Escentuals names the palettes as well as each shade inside? So thoughtful!

I’ll have swatches of these and a mini review shortly.

Keep your eyes on www.bareescentuals.com and they’ll be launching soon!

P.S. What’s on your book list at the moment? I had to stop reading Fifty Shades, it was emotionally draining after I completed Book 2. I needed a break, perhaps a vacation, maybe a hot shower to wash away all that dirty ha…Phew!

I decided to sit down to Beautiful Disaster last night. I really like Jamie’s stuff. You might remember a post I did about Providence last year which she also wrote. I fear I went from the frier into the frying pan though as Beautiful Disaster is almost as draining as Fifty’s insanity. What is it with these crazy emo heroes?

51F1VSoNyTL

Note to self, stop reading these trippendicular YA novels.

In other news….

Game of Thrones went graphic, which kinda has me on the meh side of the fence. Not sure I want to get involved with the story in a graphic novel format. It’s already draining enough to read the series as is.

Do share your current reads.

P.S. No GoT spoilers, I didn’t watch Season 2′s first eppy yet. I’m still trying to finish up Spartacus before starting GoT. Cut me a break if Joffrey aka McSmirk got bitch slapped in the first eppy, I don’t want the element of surprise ruined, dig?

• 4/4/12 14:01 kimkats:

Hehehe – won’t spoil it for you, but you’ll like the first episode. :)

• 4/4/12 14:04 the Muse:

oh good that means someone kicked Joffrey’s azz ;D

• 4/4/12 15:05 Fancyprance:

Muse, do you happen to know when these will be available for purchase? I received a 20% off anything coupon from Ulta, but it’s only good from 4/6-4/14. Would love to score some of these with the coupon.

• 4/4/12 15:08 the Muse:

fancy it’s an official may release but sometimes Ulta gets things early…really depends on your location. I was at Ulta last week but didn’t see them yet hun.

• 4/4/12 16:02 Ruth:

The lastest on my reading list is Ally Carter’s books about a spy boarding school for girls. All is well until Cammie meets a normal boy. she and her friends start doing mini missions to gather information about said boy; they attempt to decipher “boy language”. so far, she has almost gotten caught seeing the boy by her mom, who is the head of the spy school. so far, it’s pretty nifty. I had a chance to meet the author a few weeks ago and she was super nice. She said that the tone matured as the books progressed, but I’m really enjoying the tone as it is so far.

I had to stop reading urban fiction books for awhile; they were starting to bleed over and give me nightmares!

• 4/4/12 16:10 the Muse:

ruth sounds good, have to check it out…but not sure I can deal with anymore YA lol!

• 4/5/12 9:30 Ruth:

completly understood! After awhile, I can’t deal with so much angst. I did it for real and reading about someone else’s brings it all right back but having 20/20 perspective, you know that it gets better as you get older.

• 4/5/12 16:19 the Muse:

ugh that’s the worst girl. I laugh hard, smile often, so reading emo just crushes my jive ;-D! hehe!

• 4/4/12 16:52 gliteratti:

I want 15 minutes! I haven’t bought bare essentials before though so I might have to go look at some reviews before I pick it up. I do love buxom though and those are BE right?

• 4/4/12 16:53 the Muse:

yup, BE does Buxom gliteratti ;D

• 4/4/12 17:13 Heather:

I already have the A List. Must be an early launch from Ulta. It’s very pretty.

Oh, man. My wallet!!! :(

• 4/4/12 17:57 Southern Gorgeous:

I’m so ecstatic about the way Bare Minerals has been rolling out all the pressed goodies! I was worried that their time frame was going to downgrade the quality but here we are with all these amazing goodies!!

• 4/4/12 20:17 Stephanie:

Ugh I NEED The Alter Ego and Phenomenon! I’m loving the look of cool+warm shades combined.

• 4/4/12 20:38 Jaleesa Jaikaran:

I love the variety!! Pressed shadows are my favvv

• 4/5/12 8:14 Majick:

I only have the first Q TSV and recognize the first palette. Do you know if any of the others here will be coming in the future shipments? I’m still trying to decide if I want to release the second kit.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone can give me.

Muse, I saw your pics of the future shipments but it was a little hard to tell what the shadow colors are. It looked to me like all the rest of the kits are some variation of purples or plums?

Ok, will chk back later – have a great day everyone!

• 4/5/12 16:20 the Muse:

Hidden Agenda is Bare Luxury AD #3 and Cliffhanger in #4 majick.
      :-D hope this helps!

• 4/5/12 9:55 Kim:

I already have the Phenomenon since I got it in a QVC kit. Pretty colors but I prefer my duos to coordinate.

I read a review on the Alter Ego on another blog and it was well received. I’ll wait until I can try out this colors in person but I do love the Ready ES formulation.

I’m behind on my reading. I think I may go back to a Nicholas Sparks book.

• 4/11/12 21:18 Crystal:

Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe that the quad with speaker box and remix are two colors included in the 8.0 holiday edition…..
    Still, so excited for the release. I’m almost certain this is what their two day sneak peek event is tomorrow and Friday.

• 6/1/12 3:21 Heather:

You’re not wrong! I bought the quad (A-list) and a duo (The Winner Is..) and then realized after looking at the hoiday sets (I bought both of them) that there are a lot of repeats. :(((((

The only “Total” new ones are The Phenomenon, The Cliff Hanger, The Alter Ego, and Hidden Agenda. All the rest of the duo’s and both quads have repeats form the holiday sets. I am disappointed because I bought two not realizing it. :-P Back to the store they go.