Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012

Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012 2

The new Revlon Summer 2012 Collection by Gucci Westman is popping up into drugstores at the moment. This is entitled Revlon Escapism.

Take a peek!

Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012 8

Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012 7

Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012 6

Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012 5

Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012 4

Revlon Escapism by Gucci Westman for Revlon Summer 2012 3

This includes three new Revlon Photoready Cream Blushes in a pot. These are $10.79 and contain a whooping 0.44 oz of blush! The pots resemble Bobbi Brown’s old Rouge ones.

There’s also a single new shade in the Custom Eye Palettes, a bronzing highlighter pen, four new glosses, a powder bronzer, and four nail polishes.

I saw the collection at Harmons.

I picked up two cream blushes even though I’m a not a HUGE cream blush fan these colors were hard to resist!

I’ll review soon!

• 4/18/12 13:30 JoElla:

I cannot wait to find this collection!

• 4/18/12 13:49 lara / the glossarie.:

whoa! that cream blush in flushed looks gorgeous (albeit maybe a teensy bit aggressive)

• 4/18/12 13:50 Cynthia:

Wow, I saw the blushes for $13 at my Walgreens!

• 4/18/12 16:15 Ruth:

it looks like essie photo bombed the revlon pic!

• 4/18/12 16:37 Anna:

CREAM BLUSH!!!

• 4/18/12 20:23 Leighann:

Does anyone know the story on the highlighting stick? Is it a clicky pen with a brush type thing or a cream stick? Thanks!

• 4/18/12 20:27 the Muse:

click pen leighann

• 4/18/12 22:54 Hoang:

i hate when drugstore does limited edition. it makes me buy even more ahaha! the highlighter pen looks good and the blushes look fun :)

• 4/18/12 23:21 Julia:

I love/hate it when you do these types of posts; Love seeing how the stands look, but seeing the price tags makes me want to cry! (I live in Australia, boo)

• 4/19/12 4:36 neutralgirl:

I am all over that bright red (or orange?) shade of cream blush

• 4/19/12 7:45 Agata:

I bought that crystal clear lipgloss, it’s super sparkly and pretty.

• 4/19/12 14:15 Kim:

I want to try that cream blush. The last time Revlon had a LE collection, all the items sold out before I could get them. I’ll have to start checking CVS and Ulta this weekend.

Ha ha..essie photo bombed this! :)

• 4/20/12 11:52 Trish:

I bought the blush in flushed and it’s gorgeous! The color goes on like silk and is sheer but buildable. I also picked up the bronzer and LOVE it!!! It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for in a bronzer but could never find. It’s perfect for sculpting AND all over bronzing. Not too orange or dirty looking on my NW 25 skin tone. The finish blends into my skin perfectly and is not detectable. I don’t see any shimmer in this. Just beautiful, long lasting gorgeousness! Hope they make these permanent!

• 4/20/12 11:53 the Muse:

fantastic trish happy to hear it ;-D haven’t tried mine yet ;-D but can’t wait!

• 4/21/12 1:01 Jasmine:

I bought the photoready cream blush in Pinched. I am an NC30 and the color barely shows up on me at all. I could not believe my eyes. It took a lot of layering to barely get any color on at all and when I wore It on my cheeks today the “color” lasted at most for 2 hours.I will definitely wait to hear reviews and see swatches on a new product before purchasing it. After having seen swatches of Coral Reef and Flushed, I can say that it’s definitely a problem JUST with Pinched! I rarely comment on blog posts but I thought this product really needed a Buyer’s Beware!!

• 4/21/12 21:17 Fayte:

Ugh!!

I get so jelly when I see those prices compared to the ones we have in Canada (we pay 3 times the price)!!! And I’m talking about CVS/Walgreens equivalent leveled drugstores too.

*Sigh.*