Sephora Crystal Gloss Flushed, Golden Embrace, Forbidden Move, Passionate Dance Swatches

Sephora Crystal Gloss Flushed Golden Embrace Forbidden Move Passionate Dance Swatches 1

A little Sephora Crystal Gloss today in tangerine inspires shades, yes?

I know, I know, I’ve forced fed you plenty of Pantone madness over the last two weeks.

Do you love it?

Or is the Color of the Year simply not your shade?

I’m trying to pull it off but honestly peach and coral works better for my skin tone than tangerine orange but hey, who’s to say I can’t wear it? It’s the fun you have attempting to pull it off that makes things exciting.

Sephora Crystal Gloss Flushed Golden Embrace Forbidden Move Passionate Dance Swatches 2

I was goofing around with Sephora Crystal Gloss last night in the newly released selection of tangerine inspired shades that they released celebrating the Sephora + Pantone Universe collaboration.

These seem to be turning into very wearable shades but I’m still in my testing phase so I’ll reserve judgement until I finish up.

Here’s a few swatches to whet your appetite.

Sephora Crystal Gloss Flushed Golden Embrace Forbidden Move Passionate Dance Swatches 4

(Forbidden Move, Golden Embrace, Passionate Dance, Flushed)

At $14 each in four wearable shades of peachy tangerine goodness, these are so far proving a nice little selection of yay shades for the Summer ahead.

Review on the way!

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

Did you haul any of them?

• 4/6/12 12:09 Sarah S.:

These look great, esp. Forbidden! I wonder if it’s a dupe of Nymphette?

• 4/6/12 13:46 Allison:

Forbidden Movie is such a pretty color!

• 4/6/12 14:22 Kim:

I have flushed. It is a pretty shade that was recommended to me as a way to tone down the Pantone creme lipstick. However, it does not smell very nice,

• 4/6/12 15:19 Savannah:

Oh my gosh, Forbidden reminds me of Orgasm in gloss form (even though they have one in gloss form, this just screams dupe to me)!

• 4/9/12 12:13 the Muse:

agreed ;D

• 4/6/12 17:50 Ashley:

Love the ones on the ends :)

• 4/6/12 17:52 cat:

Flushed looks the most wearable. Lip swatches, please! :)

• 4/6/12 17:59 Naomi:

I really do love you Muse :D. I’ve been looking for swatches of Golden Embrace, since the collection launched! But now I am also liking Passionate Dance :(. Do you own the blush/bronzer duos too? And lastly to answer your question “The Color of the Year” is my color (its my favorite color… orange) and I have dark skin too lol.

• 4/9/12 16:24 the Muse:

yay glad you’re loving the color too naomi, the color of the year is absolutely gorg ;-D you mean the new ones let’s dance? if that’s the one you mean the review is upcoming tonight, I schedule it last week for posting today ;-D Love ya back hun!

• 4/6/12 21:15 Midwest Maven:

“It’s the fun you have attempting to pull it off that makes things exciting.”

This is so true Muse – you hit the nail on the head!

• 4/9/12 12:24 the Muse:

yay glad someone agrees maven ;-D

• 4/6/12 23:21 Stefi:

Forbidden Movie doesn’t do it for me, but I love the rest!

• 4/7/12 7:50 Majick:

My fav is Golden Embrace! Yes, yes I am embracing Tangerine! :-)

• 4/7/12 16:38 adriana:

I totally luv the colors!!

• 4/7/12 17:02 Shamim:

forbidden looks like a great duochrome but I haven’t seen any of these in the european sephoras!
    been dying to swatch the chrome eyeshadows too….=(

• 4/8/12 23:01 Emily:

i hate the color orange, muse! HATE HATE HATE it. lol i know its trending for this season, but i cant stand it! haha however, these dont look too bad :P

• 4/9/12 9:26 the Muse:

awwwww! ;-D it’s not the most easiest shade to pull off eh Em?

• 4/9/12 1:49 Ryou:

Would you say Golden Embrace is similar to Dior Orange Pareo, Musey?

• 4/9/12 9:12 the Muse:

not really, bit more brighter ryou.

• 4/9/12 10:05 kikai:

if i used lipglosses at all, id be all over these babies!

• 4/9/12 12:18 Michelle:

Even I succumbed to the orange trend and bought an orange toned Jordana lipgloss this weekend. I told myself–hey, it’s $1.99, it can’t be too bad. It’s more of a deep orange color rather than a “hunter safety orange” so I think it’s it’ll be pretty wearable, plus the gloss will be sheer anyway. And if it looks ghastly on me $1.99 is not going to break the bank.

Forbidden Move is actually a color I’d consider wearing–it’s got a lot of nice shimmer.

• 4/9/12 12:23 the Muse:

high five Michelle ;-D good on you. hey for 2 bucks you can totally work it ;-D

• 4/9/12 15:10 Phyrra:

wow, Forbidden Move! so pretty!