Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette In The Heat

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette 007

I’ve made no secret that I adore the Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette so I obviously, absolutely NEED the Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette In The Heat one.

Yes, please!

Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette In The Heat

Sephora does it again with a gorgeous selection of new sparkling shades of baked eyeshadow in the new Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette entitled In the Heat.

These Summery-y shades have a selection of soft, sultry bronzes and golds paired up with popping shades of aqua and fiery orange.

I have to own this as soon as possible.

Available now at Sephora.com

Do you own any of the Moonshadow Palettes?

Love ‘em?

Want this one?

Do share!

• 4/27/12 15:26 Cj:

Hey did you see they came out with a baked powder foundation? It looks like a cheap(er) msfn dupe!

• 5/2/12 16:22 the Muse:

YES! I’ve been meaning to post about it, looks fab!

• 4/27/12 15:50 Sara elisabeth:

I had the moonshadow palette, but i returned it. The color faded after two hours of use, even with a primer. But they are gorg to look at!

• 4/27/12 15:54 Dermalogica girl:

I have this range and I love it to bits – and how cool is that box?

• 4/27/12 17:38 Coral:

I want this so bad! I love their baked shadows so much.

• 4/28/12 1:57 Justine:

How’s the texture and pigmentation on these shadows? They sure look beautiful!

• 4/28/12 10:11 mei:

i just saw this at sephora today and i was sooo excited! i was like “i saw this on musingsofamuse”!!! keke. i think the shades all summery and user-friendly! but i think cos they aren’t flat, but like little balls of powder, and with so many colours, the whole palette was very messy. i’m not sure if it’s cos ppl usually don’t take care of samples or it’ll really turn out to be THAT messy /:

• 5/2/12 16:21 the Muse:

hehe mei! ;-D they are a baked formula…quite shimmery…!

• 4/28/12 16:10 Jess:

Muse! Please review the Alicia Silverstone for Juice Beauty line asap! There’s a lipstick in there that looks like your fave lippie color! No one has reviewed it yet and I’m itching to try it. Thanks!

• 4/28/12 20:34 catazure:

Looks like I am going to need that one! I have started wearing eye shadow again after years of just basic stuff like Benefit’s Birthday Suit and eye liner….

• 4/29/12 0:46 adriana:

I luv ine too!! amd i absolutetly think i need this one 2!!!

• 4/29/12 5:43 Maisie Lau:

Love it. I have the earlier version and love it to bits. So, just like you, I have to own this one too! Yay!