Slatkin & Co. American Boardwalk Collection Summer 2012

Slatkin Co. American Boardwalk Collection Summer 2012

So, I had to go therapy after Christmas because I overindulged in Slaktkin & Co. Candles….recently, I had to seek more help when they release like 1,000 new scents.

I think I fought the good fight and made it out alive because I haven’t indulged in a single candle from the Spring 2012 Collection. Phew, can someone get me a tissue I need to wipe the sweat off my brow.

I dunno how long I can hold out though as the new Slatkin & Co. Boardwalk Collection is set to launch soon.

American Boardwalk, a summery range of Slatkin & Co. candles that transports you to the beach. Inspired by the unforgettable scents of a summer stroll on the boardwalk, the collection is a trip down memory lane. From the scent of the sea mingled with sunscreen to boardwalk treats like root beer floats and saltwater taffy, the new collection captures the nostalgia of beloved trips to the beach.

• Beach Cabana: Relax in the cool shade of the cabana with sweet jasmine, orange blossom and a hint of musk
  • Seashore: Experience the feeling of the coast and blue skies overhead with crisp water lotus, bright citrus and a touch of salt water (only available in 14.5oz)
  • Ice Cream Shop: Savor the irresistible flavor of delicate almond blossoms, sugar cane, juicy white peach, decadent toffee and creamy vanilla (only available in 14.5oz)
  • Summer Boardwalk: Revisit memories of the best summer spent at the beach with caramel glazed popcorn, warm taffy apples and salted sweet cream
  • Beach Grass: Take a stroll on the dunes at sunrise with a blend of dewy greens, palmetto grass and sweet white freesia
  • White Sand: Savor the first long days of summer at the beach with sparkling grapefruit, sandalwood, coconut milk and summer jasmine
  • Oceanside: Linger on a long getaway to the ocean with watery greens, cucumber, juicy melon and peony petals
  • Root Beer Float: Drink up sweet root beer poured over pure vanilla ice cream with a touch of nutmeg (only available in 4oz)
  • Sun Tan: Feel the heat of bright sun and warm sand with orange flower, yuzu and coconut husk(only available in 4oz)

The American Boardwalk Candle Collection will launch this May at Bath and Body Works.

See any you want?

Hate Root Beer but for some reason a candle scented like it sounds divine.

• 4/12/12 9:48 Ling:

OMG! this looks totally awesome! I want each and every one of them! shall start saving up for them since May is coming soon =D

• 4/12/12 9:58 Lisa:

I tried holding off on the spring collection but a couple of these have me lemming. Wonder when the next 2 for $20 will be.

• 4/12/12 10:16 JoElla:

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

These are so worthy of a sniff!

I did find a great gem in the spring line, the blackberry grapefruit is actually fantastic! When you burn it it smells better than your standard sniff test.

The fresh market peach had fantastic throw, and smells just like peaches and cream instant oatmeal (but in a good way) I really wish they would do this scent for the body line.

Hopefully they will have a 2/20 sale, because I would love to pick a few of the summer line.

• 4/12/12 10:25 Mal @ The Chic Geek:

Seashore sounds amazing!

• 4/12/12 11:58 SusanT:

Muse, are you trying to make me go broke? LOL! You’re right about them releasing 1,000 new scents. And they all sound amazing! Seashore and Oceanside sound especially good.

• 4/12/12 15:39 the Muse:

I know dude, they already introduced 1 million for Spring jebus!

• 4/12/12 16:00 Mara:

*must smell these RIGHT NOW*

theys ound awesome but the true test is if they smell as awesome, can’t wait to smell them!

the root beer float (wow that started out as fruit beer float) sounds interesting!

• 4/13/12 19:56 Swimsalot:

Seashore n Oceanside will be mine. Are these wax or soy candles btw?

• 4/14/12 11:39 εvγ:

After reading your post here i had to visit B&BW! I went on a spree of smelling candles there haha xD .. Too bad my budget is too tight right now to even afford a $10 candle not to say $20.. Thanks for the update though ☺

• 4/14/12 19:32 Ester:

The only one I want is Summer Boardwalk, but I would probably want like 50 of them.

• 4/16/12 12:56 Tammie:

Ohh these sound great…too bad I still have like 6 candles from my birthday still (coworkers got me like 4) so I can’t justify more and my mantle is already full of them lol…

I should start using them up though so at least I can get some in couple months though lol.