Swatches: Beauty Confession Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush How Many Do You Have?

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Swatches 1

Go on, you can admit, how many Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes do you own?

I think I’m going on 10 shades right now, perhaps 12?

Here are a few swatches of shades I own that I haven’t featured on Musings before!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Swatches 10

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Swatches 14

Amused, Tipsy, Natural Beauty, Flush, Blissful

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Swatches 12

Amused, Tipsy, Natural Beauty

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Swatches 11

Natural Beauty, Flush, Blissful

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush is a rarity among blushes with an incredible all day wear time. Seriously, I can probably sleep in these and wake up with flushed, flawless cheeks.

The formula blends so easily and the lack of shimmer gives the finish a very natural, pretty flush.

Who doesn’t love ‘em?

How many do YOU own?

• 4/9/12 21:23 Laci:

Too many! The Tarte blushes are some of my favorites along with Chanel and Benefit. Let’s see…

Exposed, Tipsy, Natural Beauty, Blushing Bride, Passion, Glisten, Dollface, Flush

And the Maracuja Bouncy Blush in Poppy.

• 4/9/12 21:26 Angela:

**Shakes head in shame** 14 and just got the new Anchiote collection, so 15 in all. One of my favs.

• 4/9/12 22:17 Christine:

1 XD Dollface in the mini size that came with a mini bronzer as well. They’re a great size actually (and kinda cute) but the compacts don’t have mirrors.

• 4/9/12 22:25 catazure:

I have two, Natural Beauty and Exposed. Now I want Tipsy and Amused!

• 4/9/12 22:30 Lucy:

Homina, homina!

• 4/9/12 22:31 beautybabbler:

I own 9 or 10…I can’t remember off hand. I love them, and want nearly all of them!

• 4/9/12 22:31 Gale:

HI! I don’t have one yet coz I can’t decide which one I should buy hehe…Can you suggest what shade is most fluttering for me? I think I’m NC 25..thank you! ^_^

• 4/9/12 22:32 Pam:

ooohhh!! i want these so bad!!! my country doesn’t have it and i am afraid to buy it online coz stuff from US often doesn’t arrive.. :(

• 4/9/12 22:42 Diane:

Oh i really like flush!

Hmm i have 5 plus the ones in the vanity that came out this Christmas. Im sure ill wind up with more in the future, they are great

• 4/9/12 23:08 Megan:

I just bought my fourth color, one of the new, shimmery ones. I think it’s Glisten. Also have Exposed, Amused and Tipsy. The colors are just so vivid and pretty! These are my fave blushes ever.

• 4/10/12 9:34 Sarah S.:

LOL I was going to comment… this is almost exactly the same for me! Just got Glisten & already had Exposed and Tipsy, but with Dollface instead of Amused ^.^

• 4/10/12 10:30 Megan:

Haha… I ALMOST got Dollface instead of Amused! If I ever buy any more, I might just get that one.

• 4/9/12 23:32 Judith:

I just have one, exposed, but I swear I’m so addicted I had to force myself into using my orgasm blush today… I love it that much :P

• 4/9/12 23:54 Tanz:

So far only 3 – Dollface, Amused, and Natural Beauty. They’re amazing, though, and buying them is addictive so I’m sure I’ll have more soon!

• 4/10/12 0:51 Sara elisabeth:

I own 3!

• 4/10/12 1:48 Tigress:

I have none because I’m too poor to shell out money for blush. Wet n’ Wild ftw!

• 4/10/12 2:10 Abby:

I have 3, but I have my eye on about 5 more!

• 4/10/12 2:24 olivia:

Oh gosh Muse I have like 20! I have some back ups from shades that I love and that were limited edition at the time! I was so obsessed when glisten first came out in the tsv that I ordered 3 of those and 2 of peaceful. I really can’t believe I have soo many I really love blush it is my obsession especially peach, orange and coral shades.

• 4/11/12 19:13 Joan:

Olivia, you sound exactly like me. I have backups of my favorites as well. I think blush is also MY obsession AND I also love coral shades. I guess I buy backups in case one breaks and since they’re always discontinuing products, I want to make sure I have an extra!

• 4/10/12 5:15 cat:

I have 3: Dollface, Glisten, and Exposed.

• 4/10/12 5:16 Biba:

Only one… *sad face*

• 4/10/12 6:30 kat:

Wow..tipsy and amused looks good! I own none since the brand is not available yet where I live. A lot of raves on exposed, which makes me very intrigues about this blush range.

• 4/10/12 8:05 Heather C.:

I don’t have any, but this post realllllllllly makes me want to change that!

• 4/10/12 9:46 Stellar:

Haha, same!

• 4/10/12 8:20 Makedonka:

I have not bought the blushes on their own – the ones I have are from QVC’s TSV so there should be at least 5 of them. While they do have long wear I do not really reach for the compacts so I am debating eBay-ing them. :o)

• 4/10/12 8:25 JenJ:

I have 4 and wants more! Loves em!

• 4/10/12 8:32 Andrea:

I did have 2, but I had to get rid of them because I used them while I had nausea during my pregnancy. Any makeup I used during that time always made me feel sick when I looked at it or smelled it, so I eventually had to get rid of it. I still can’t quite look at Tarte products…although I did purchase the mini Dollface recently to test myself. I think I might be ok, but we’ll see.

• 4/10/12 13:53 Kate:

You poor girl!!! I had the same problem with both my pregnancies. :( I had a fave. body wash that I had to “terminate” because of this exact problem… and I am referring to a pregnancy in 1998*, and the aversion still stands, so I feel you.

*Yes. I am an oldster. :/ Sigh.

You are not alone. :) :) (Sometimes it is nice to hear this, non?)

• 4/10/12 14:20 Andrea:

Thanks, Kate! It’s nice to know someone feels my pain…haha. :-)

• 4/10/12 8:34 Joan:

Oh boy……Hate to admit it, but I have 15, which includes shades that were in collections on QVC, Sephora and one from an Ulta collection. I’m a blush gal. Love the Tarte blush. Really, I’m an all around makeup “junkie”. It’s a great blush, but there are shades that I really love and others that I’m not so in love with. I also have other brands of blush. Sometimes I feel a wee bit overwhelmed with which one to wear. LOL.

• 4/10/12 9:11 the Muse:

lol joan ^5!!!!!!!

• 4/10/12 10:16 JenJ:

Yowza! I have the 3 that were a part of a tarte TSV from last year. I picked up Exposed over the holidays. I’m going to get a least one with the 20% offer from Ulta. Woohoo! Blush was one thing I was “lacking” in. Now not so much. So I totally understand with being overwhelmed :)

• 4/10/12 9:03 kikai:

I have all of the Amazonian Clay blushes, including the ones that were released with the sets.

*** hangs head in shame ***

:-d

• 4/10/12 9:05 the Muse:

ha good girl!

• 4/10/12 10:17 JenJ:

there you go again with your “encouragement” lol!!! :)

• 4/10/12 18:52 Joan:

Soooo glad I’m not the only Tarte blush “junkie”. AND I’m always looking for more new. I understand they’re coming out with new shades for the fall. I just hope they’re not the same ones that came with collections because I have those. Looking for new shades never before released! Like I really need more! LOL

• 4/10/12 10:51 Littlecreek:

0 yep you read that right. I take it I’ve missed something here.

• 4/10/12 12:51 Andrea:

Amuzed looks sooooo nice :)

• 4/10/12 13:47 Majick:

I only have the ones that came in the Q TSVs. THe colors are really similar. I don’t remember the names.

• 4/10/12 17:40 Teresa:

Hey Muse,
    What’s the difference between Blissful and Tipsy, because they look very similar? maybe you can do a compare/contrast post with lots of pics. ;)
    Thanks!

• 4/10/12 18:37 the Muse:

ones a brighter orange the other a more warmer peach Teresa hope this helps!

• 4/10/12 20:06 jenn s.:

I have Glisten and one other that I cannot remember right now, all from the Q. I had a third, but the color was ghastly on me and my sis couldn’t wear it either, so I tossed it. :( I think Dollface may be my next purchase! No other blush that I’ve ever worn, high end or drugstore, can hold a candle to the pigment saturation or longevity of wear of these blushes. They are super!

• 4/10/12 20:43 catazure:

I LOVE it when a Muse post gets a lot of comments!
    It makes something good even better:)

• 4/11/12 10:05 the Muse:

;-D!

• 4/10/12 21:05 Tricia:

Only seven but I’m working on that! Amused, Blissful, Charisma, Dollface, Dazzled, Passion, and Peacefull. I love these blushes and need more without the shimmer. I think Natural Beauty is next on my list, along with the Achiote set :D

• 4/11/12 4:11 Melissa:

How about how many blushes do I have in general and why can I not get rid of them even when they are old? I have 20 some mac blushes about 14 chanel blushes, 50000 laura geller blushes, maybe a dozen Nars, seriously I always thought pink lip gloss was my weakness but I’m seeing another issue here LOL My very first Tarte blush is in the achiote set on its way to me from Sephora.com

• 4/11/12 10:40 the Muse:

omg sounds like my stash *hangs head in shame*

• 4/11/12 19:23 Joan:

OMG, I feel so much better that I’m not the only one with a stash! LOL. And, I also love when a Muse post gets a lot of comments!

• 4/13/12 12:42 the Muse:

hehe ;-D I love when everyone comes out to comment to Joan ;D

• 4/11/12 19:46 Joan:

Flush looks so pretty! I keep hesitating to buy it because I don’t know how it would look on me. I’m NW20 in Mac foundation. I keep putting it in and taking it out of my Sephora shopping list. And, of course, I keep telling myself I don’t need ANOTHER blush! Does anyone with fair to light skin have Flush?

• 4/12/12 17:32 Chels:

Just bought Exposed two nights ago with my 20% off at Ulta. So I think that puts me at 4. Peaceful, Blushing Bride, Exposed annnnddd one other that I can’t remember!!

I know there will be more. I fear for my pocketbook. :/

• 5/10/12 11:25 yelena:

how would you compare tipsy vs blissful? – anyone please?

• 5/24/12 23:01 Whit:

I have 5, but that is a huge amount for a person who only owned one total blush at this time last year!

• 7/10/12 19:12 Hazel Taroy:

I have Amused and Exposed. :-)