Tarte Gifts from the Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection Swatches

Tarte Gifts from the Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection Swatches1

I’ll keeping shaking the old lipstick tree if the products that rain down on me are of the achiote color variety.

Tarte Gifts from the Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection you so pretty my eyes hurt staring at you!

The new Tarte Gifts from the Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection is a trio of shimmering golden pink selections from our friends at Tarte.

Set includes:

• Tarte LipSurgence Lip Luster in Achiote (shimmering golden pink)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Achiote (shimmering golden pink)
  • Tarte Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Achiote (shimmering golden pink)

Tarte Gifts from the Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection Swatches3

Taking into account my obsession with golden pink shades I’m going to say you NEED this set.

All the pieces are full size too, am I tempting you yet?

Review on the way!

Available now at tartecosmetics.com

• 4/10/12 11:52 LINDARRAGNAR:

so pretty!! Nice swatches!

• 4/10/12 12:02 Tracy:

Oh wow !! Don’t get me too excited ! Are those new products that Tarte is releasing ? Or is it a packaged deal ? Any chance that this will be at Sephora ?

• 4/10/12 12:25 the Muse:

it’s a set that’s already out. sephora had it but sadly not there now? their new site is being updated. you can check the tarte link, all the details are there hope that helps tracy.

• 4/10/12 12:41 sierrablue:

wearing it today, it is oh so very gorgeous. This is my first Tarte blush, have been eyeing it for a while and when the set came out I grabbed it right away.

• 4/10/12 12:52 Agata:

It’s so pretty. It is available on Sephora.com, I just checked.

• 4/10/12 14:02 Adelle:

YES! YES! you are tempting me.

• 4/10/12 14:45 Lulubelle:

I ordered this during the VIB sale. Hopefully it will be on my front porch when I get home today! I’ve been wanting to try the blush forever, and these colors look so wearable:-)

• 4/10/12 16:10 Stellar:

Temptteeddd! I just checked on Sephora and they have it. I shall have to make a trip. My first purchase :DDD

• 4/10/12 16:56 Michelle:

This is one of the prettiest colors I’ve seen in a long time….I guess my eyes were getting just a wee bit tired of orange. :) Time to update my long list of lemmings!

• 4/10/12 17:06 Southern Gorgeous:

I don’t think Tarte makes anything that I don’t want. My wallet is slowly coming to terms with the fact that I must own everything.

• 4/10/12 17:09 janelle:

Its also available at tarte.com under “What’s new”

• 4/10/12 18:52 the Muse:

yeah i know janelle I linked to the site in my post.

• 4/10/12 19:59 Michelle S.:

I LOVE the lippies but I don’t want the blush since I am not a blush girl :(

• 4/10/12 22:35 Janelle:

Haha, sorry Muse. Must’ve missed that :-0

• 4/11/12 10:04 the Muse:

no prob ;-D

• 4/11/12 3:50 Melissa:

I put this is in and out my cart at sephora 900000 times. I’m not a huge tarte fan but I love this color. It should be coming to me on Friday. I’m excited to try it.

• 4/11/12 8:25 Joan:

Have this set and love it. The blush actually applies more pinky coral than it looks in the pan. Also love the lip luster and lipgloss. On Sephora’s website, the blush is described as a warm golden pink. It didn’t use the word “shimmering” like it does on Tarte’s website. To me the blush looks like a “matte’ finish in the pan and when applied, which makes me very happy since Tarte has come out with shimmer blushes lately. I’m glad this Achiote blush was an Amazonian clay blush. QVC has been carrying an Achiote “cream” blush as well as the lip tint for a while. I have the cream blush and it’s just ok. The new airbrush bouncy blush that was in the QVC TSV is a much nicer cream blush. Waiting on more shades on that one.

• 4/11/12 9:25 the Muse:

totes mattes Joan. I thought it would be shimmery as well, disappointed it wasn’t. Was hoping for more of a Glisten shade. the cream blush is gorg but the problem was the wear sucked.

• 4/11/12 9:19 JenJ:

Oh my word! I wonts it!

• 4/11/12 12:02 Majick:

Gorgeous color – now that I know this is a matte blush I may have to bite. I just wish I didn’t have to go to Sephora’s new and improved site. Browsing there now makes me nauseous in about 5 minutes. I guess I can not take all the horizontal scrolling. (what a waste of time)

• 4/11/12 12:15 the Muse:

tell me ’bout it and still they don’t have everything available or is it me?!

• 4/11/12 14:45 Joan:

I’m now seeing items that were missing from the new site are showing up. Guess they were still working on it. I still like the old site better. I guess I don’t like change. I should’ve learned by now that nothing stays the same. LOL.

• 4/13/12 12:42 the Muse:

still seems like things are missing!?

• 4/11/12 14:47 Joan:

Another “matte” girl!!!!

• 5/8/12 13:13 Tish:

Muse, I’m a bit late in knowing about this but is this similar to any other Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush? I “want” it but I’m not allowed to shop coz I’m moving to Australia this year to be with my husband. Besides, I already have a gazillion Tarte blushes as well as other brands. Is it comparable to any blush from their range?

• 5/8/12 13:20 the Muse:

I don’t think so tish, feels quite a unique shade to be although if you’re going to indulge, and don’t already have it, you should go for Glisten, that’s truly a unique shade and absolutely stunning! Very nars orgasm-like!