Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment 0407

Ex-squeeze me while I get terribly excited about Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment.

Shimmer shadow stick? Yes, please, we likey!

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment is a hydrating shadow stick that brights a touch of sparkle to lids.

Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins these shimmer sticks keep eyes moisturized and nourished.

These are chemical free with no harsh or irritating adhesives with an easy to blend formula.

Available shades:

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment 003

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment 002

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment 001

I’m in lust!

Review coming soon.

Available now at www.vapourbeauty.com

P.S. All Vapour Beauty products are 25% Off until Sunday upon check out.

• 4/19/12 19:53 Deb:

You would probably love these Muse. I have two in the non-shimmer ones and they are great. I don’t even use a primer with these. No creasing and the wear time is pretty long. I haven’t actually timed it but I’m gonna say around 7-8 hours with no primer. They go on like a dream, no tugging or skipping.

• 4/19/12 22:29 the Muse:

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ;-D I’m quite interested in checking out the lighter shades debs ;D!

• 4/20/12 14:13 Deb:

I forgot to say that I have very dry eyelids so I don’t ever experience creasing with cream shadows. If I don’t prime, my skin does tend to suck up the product but that’s true of anything cream based for me. Just because of my dry skin. I see other comments where wear time isn’t great but I experienced the opposite.

• 4/20/12 15:36 the Muse:

no worries deb ;-D no need to explain yourself girl ;-D <3!

• 4/19/12 22:05 EttaJ:

I have ember. It really is a beautiful color. Be warned, though, you must prime to get any wear time. I tried it one day w/o priming and I didn’t even make it to work before crease-city. With NARS primer, though I get a full day’s wear.

• 4/19/12 22:29 the Muse:

thanks for the tip etta ;-D

• 4/19/12 23:02 Erin:

These didn’t work for me at all. I experienced a lot of tugging and pulling and not much color payoff. They creased very quickly. I do have oily eyelids, but i ended up returning these. The only Vapour products that have worked for me are the lipsticks and glosses.