Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment

Ex-squeeze me while I get terribly excited about Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment.

Shimmer shadow stick? Yes, please, we likey!

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Shimmer Eye Treatment is a hydrating shadow stick that brights a touch of sparkle to lids.

Made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins these shimmer sticks keep eyes moisturized and nourished.

These are chemical free with no harsh or irritating adhesives with an easy to blend formula.

Available shades:

• Cinder
  • Dream
  • Ember
  • Firefly
  • Lyric
  • Smitten
  • Stealth
  • Sugar

I’m in lust!

Review coming soon.

Available now at www.vapourbeauty.com

P.S. All Vapour Beauty products are 25% Off until Sunday upon check out.

• 4/19/12 19:53 Deb:

You would probably love these Muse. I have two in the non-shimmer ones and they are great. I don’t even use a primer with these. No creasing and the wear time is pretty long. I haven’t actually timed it but I’m gonna say around 7-8 hours with no primer. They go on like a dream, no tugging or skipping.

• 4/19/12 22:29 the Muse:

lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyy! ;-D I’m quite interested in checking out the lighter shades debs ;D!

• 4/20/12 14:13 Deb:

I forgot to say that I have very dry eyelids so I don’t ever experience creasing with cream shadows. If I don’t prime, my skin does tend to suck up the product but that’s true of anything cream based for me. Just because of my dry skin. I see other comments where wear time isn’t great but I experienced the opposite.

• 4/20/12 15:36 the Muse:

no worries deb ;-D no need to explain yourself girl ;-D <3!

• 4/19/12 22:05 EttaJ:

I have ember. It really is a beautiful color. Be warned, though, you must prime to get any wear time. I tried it one day w/o priming and I didn’t even make it to work before crease-city. With NARS primer, though I get a full day’s wear.

• 4/19/12 22:29 the Muse:

thanks for the tip etta ;-D

• 4/19/12 23:02 Erin:

These didn’t work for me at all. I experienced a lot of tugging and pulling and not much color payoff. They creased very quickly. I do have oily eyelids, but i ended up returning these. The only Vapour products that have worked for me are the lipsticks and glosses.