Victoria’s Secret Love is Heavenly

Victorias Secret Love is Heavenly 2

Feel the rush of your very first love again with the new Victoria’s Secret Love is Heavenly Fragrance.

It’s Summer soon and you’ll probably want to indulge in a new scent that’s light and sweet, perhaps Love is Heavenly is your girl!

The new Love is Heavenly fragrance was inspired by that exhilarating moment when a crush becomes something so much more. I remember my first crush was my friend Chris’s brother, Max. I was in the first grade and he was in fourth or fifth grade. My friends and I would follow him around the playground at a distance, obviously we weren’t as stealthy as I thought because one day he turned around and said, “Are you following me!?” I was under the illusion my crush was so much more but those jarring words made me realize it might just have been one sided…how depressing for a first grader!

Victorias Secret Love is Heavenly 1

Who was your first crush or love?

I’m terribly addicted to Victoria’s Secret fragrance and Love is Heavenly sounds just the ticket to me.

This fruity floral bouquet contains sweet top notes of kiwi, dewberry, orange zest, and mandarin flowers with middle floral notes of water lily, freesia, peony, and exotic orchids. The dry down has mysterious elements of luminous musk, ebony wood, mahogany wood, and sandalwood.

Sounds, well, heavenly!

Victoria’s Secret Love is Heavenly is available now at Victoria’s Secret stores or online at www.victoriassecret.com

• 4/17/12 10:43 Stellar:

Is this limited edition? I missed the Bombshell in Love version. They have so much scents like B&BW @o@

• 4/17/12 10:51 the Muse:

nothing about LE stellar so looks like it’ll be around!

• 4/17/12 18:56 Stellar:

Thanks! Also my first crush. No one really noticed since I was a tomboy (still am actually) so of course I hanged out with guys more than girls. Though because of that, girls kept thinking I liked such and such boy and they would tease me about it. It happen to one boy that he came up to me to say, “I don’t like you like that” when I never had a crush on him.

• 4/18/12 10:06 the Muse:

I kinda am too stellar ;-D awww!

• 4/17/12 11:13 Cj:

My first crush was in the 1st grade on a boy named Connor. I would seriously stare at him all the time lol It wasn’t even funny. I was like super super shy back then so anytime he actually talked to me or sat by me I would just totally freak and not say a word. Sadly he didn’t end up being gay. But bright side I did get to kiss him once in high school lol, tho again sadly he was a horrible horrible kisser. Very sloppy :S

• 4/17/12 11:18 the Muse:

isn’t it the worst when they reality isn’t as great as the fantasy? LOL! My first kiss was like that too, my fantasy was I’d be swept off my feet but turned into omg I can feel his tongue entering my throat lol!

*hugs* your prince will come ;-D