Wet n Wild Feeling Hot, Hot, Haute Summer 2012

Wet n Wild Feeling Hot Hot Haute Summer 2012 5

Here's a little peek at the Wet n' Wild Feeling Hot, Hot, Haute Summer 2012 Collection.

Wet n Wild Feeling Hot Hot Haute Summer 2012 1

They have a new Sheer Tinted Moisturizer in a variety of shades as well as a bronzing powder all for $3.99 each.

I was curious about the TM but didn’t pick it up.

I saw the display at Walgreens.

Anyone try the TM?

Do share!

• 4/20/12 16:42 mcpa0011:

Hmmmm, I think these are all part of the permanent collection! I have used the TM and it’s so nice! I have all of the bronzers too, that’s why I think they are part of the core collection!

• 4/20/12 16:43 mcpa0011:

Oh, and that light bronzer on the right there, go pick it up! It’s SOOO pretty and has the most lovely highlighting glow!

• 4/20/12 16:50 the Muse:

oops sorry I didn’t know :)

• 4/21/12 22:10 Kayla K:

Care to elaborate on your experiences with the tm? :]

• 4/20/12 18:58 LouieB:

I agree with mcpa0011…the light bronzer is amazing! I would pay much more for it. It kinda reminds me of Lorac’s Perfectly Lit.

• 4/20/12 21:37 Hillary:

I don’t love the tinted moisturizer. No matter what I do, it seems to oxidize on me which makes me so very sad because the texture is lovely and the pigmentation is great. I would also say it leans more toward foundation level of coverage than tinted moisturizer level of coverage. If it doesn’t oxidize on you, it’ could definitely be a great tm.

• 4/22/12 20:01 Angela Hall:

WNW is making wonder I bother with high end products lately.

• 4/23/12 13:19 mcpa0011:

No problem, I always get so excited when you post about new wet n wild makeup, but then I realized that these are not new :( But, both of these items are worth trying out!

• 4/23/12 17:21 yelena:

i’ve also used their TM for years. its pretty nice.

• 4/23/12 22:52 Becca:

I’ve been hearing such great things about Wet n Wild lately (the cream blush stick, those shadow palettes that EVERYONE has…). I haven’t purchased anything from the brand in a long time, but might have to check those bronzers out. They look beautiful!

• 4/24/12 17:15 yelena:

if you try nothing else try the 8 pan palettes! comfort zone is gorgeous so is petal pusher

• 4/24/12 0:30 Sarah:

Miss Muse, are you on vacation? Newest post I see is from the 20th! FREAKING OUT HERE!

• 4/24/12 9:08 the Muse: