Beauty News: GeoGirl Now at Ulta

geoGirl Kewl cool Magic Face Refresher 004

I must be alone here but Geo Girl Kewl Magic Face Refresher was my total HG beauty budget find last year. Geo Girl has been kinda slow coming around and many people reported they were unable to find the collection at their local evil empire Walmart.

I’m happy to report the line is being sold at Ulta and Ulta.com now.

It’s a kiddie line but don’t let that fool you, some of the products they offer are kinda cool and useful!

Anything you tried that was brilliant from the GeoGirl Collection?

Do share!

• 5/7/12 11:14 Cj:

I remember when you posted about that lol! I wanted to try it but I really didnt want to go to Walmart to see if they even had it :S But I have no problem buying it from Ulta lol!

• 5/7/12 11:30 the Muse:

hehe :-D! go! grab it up ;-D!

• 5/7/12 11:23 Eve:

I’ve been to 2 WalMarts and neither of them had the line. I was disappointed so I went to Ulta to get something to make me feel better (haha) and I spotted it! I was sooo happy and surprised! I must say I wanted to try the face refresher more than anything and now I can’t go without! Definitely my new HG!!!

• 5/7/12 11:25 the Muse:

yay eve! Happy to hear it. Same here, the face refresher is such a pleasant little product! ;-D

• 5/7/12 15:09 Amanda:

Cool! Do you recommend any other products from this meeting?

• 5/7/12 15:11 the Muse:

you can check to archives amanda, I did a ton of reviews and recs some products :)

• 5/7/12 15:49 Jane:

Meijer carries it, too, if you live around there!

• 5/7/12 16:44 kiwikiwidragon:

i bought several of their products and have been pleased. My least fav was the tinted moisturizer…very yellow. Love the face refresher, sparkle powders are nice and the bronzing stick too. drugstore.com sells them too, I got a free lip gloss through them.

• 5/7/12 23:35 Quinctia:

Meijer’s had it for awhile, and I was poking around prior to a vacation in the spring, looking for SOMETHING to use as brow gel, since I really only get through half a tube before I’ve gotten too much foundation into the tube. I had been using Nyx clear mascara, which worked fine, but Ulta didn’t have it. So, I’m desperately searching in Meijer later, and they had a nice little Geogirl Brow Gel with a mascara wand.

It worked just fine, I think it’d be a really hard product to mess up OR make astonishingly amazing. But it’s at a great price point, and I have trouble finding a product just like that without resorting to ordering online, so I was very happy.