Caption This!

Saffy

My little sweetie, Saffy…

Feel free to caption this one hehe!

• 5/7/12 22:12 EttaJ:

*Yawn*…Wake me when the Christmas collections are out.

• 5/8/12 10:04 the Muse:

lol now that is a fitting caption etta!

• 5/8/12 0:36 vj:

muse, i wont ever try and taste makeup ! Yuck

• 5/8/12 10:02 the Muse:

lol but I have no prob with it hahahaha!

• 5/8/12 9:19 Lulubelle:

But I don’t want my nail painted!

• 5/8/12 9:35 the Muse:

lol! hehe ;-D

• 5/8/12 9:45 Ruth:

NNNNOOOO!!! not the vet again!!!!!

• 5/8/12 9:51 the Muse:

haha exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5/8/12 10:10 Cj:

Mommy y iz Cj’s cat so FAAAAAAAT!

• 5/8/12 10:21 the Muse:

LMAO! lol! he’s not fat, he’s pleasantly plump ;-D

• 5/8/12 13:01 Majick:

I have to say that seeing both your little babies is heartwarming. I just lost one that we had since she was born, her name was Nuisance. SHe would have been 18 on May 1st. It was horrible but she had the best life and was spoiled rotten. We miss her SO much, the house is really quiet. I still have one and she’s a Muse fan. LOL Her name is Caliboosh.

• 5/8/12 13:03 the Muse:

aw majick, I am terribly sorry for your loss. :( and I completely understand, I’ve been there, too many times :( It’s hard to say the least. Bless! That’s a very long life and I’m sure you treated her amazing through it! awww! I haz cat fans! hehe! Caliboosh, I love that name ;-D so unique! This is saffy and I have another older girl, named queenie!

• 5/8/12 12:55 Majick:

“AHHH HA HA HAAAA – so you really think all BB creams are created equal! That’s a good one!”

• 5/8/12 12:58 the Muse:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that’s the best yet majick!

• 5/8/12 14:39 Majick:

Did I mention I’m a pet psychic? ;-)

• 5/8/12 13:53 SusanT:

Oh, Muse, Saffy is so cute, what a sweetie! And Cj, your kitty is plump, it just means that there’s more to love, right? Majick, I’m hear to hear about your Nuisance. I just lost my baby Delilah 2 months ago and I miss her so; I know how hard it is.

• 5/8/12 13:57 the Muse:

*hugs* Susan! Group online hug!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D I’m so sorry about your loss sigh :(

• 5/8/12 14:41 Majick:

Thanks SusanT, I’m sorry for your loss also. It’s very hard because they become such a part of our lives. THe Dink kept us in line and was so verbal that it’s just really weird now without her. I feel like I lost my grandma. :-(