Cheap Thrills with Four Fabulously Natural Shades of Eyeshadow from NYX

NYX Eyeshadows Pure Gold Golden Amber Golden Dune Gypsy Swatches 1

Every try NYX single shadows?

Some folks like to compare them to MAC Eyeshadow and they’d be right. The formula is postively dreamy on some of these shadows and they are only around $4 or $5 bucks each.

Score!

Here are four of my favorite shades of bronze, brown, khaki, and other naturals that work great on brown eyes.

For cheap thrills jump ahead.

NYX Eyeshadows Pure Gold Golden Amber Golden Dune Gypsy Swatches 9

Golden Dune

NYX Eyeshadows Pure Gold Golden Amber Golden Dune Gypsy Swatches 5

Pure Gold

NYX Eyeshadows Pure Gold Golden Amber Golden Dune Gypsy Swatches 7

Gypsy

NYX Eyeshadows Pure Gold Golden Amber Golden Dune Gypsy Swatches 3

Golden Amber

NYX Eyeshadows Pure Gold Golden Amber Golden Dune Gypsy Swatches 10

Gypsy, Pure Gold, Golden Amber, and Golden Dune

What are some of your fav NYX Eyeshadows?

Do share!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 5/1/12 13:29 corallista:

Golden Dune reminds me of MAC Sumptuous Olive!

• 5/1/12 14:02 Justine:

I also have Golden Amber and love it! Nyx eyeshadows are amazing, especially for the price! Some of my current favorites are Vanilla Sky (great highlight!) and Lagoon Sparkle.

• 5/1/12 14:22 the Muse:

I NEED lagoon sparkle Justine ;-D I’ve seen swatches and NEED it need it!

• 5/2/12 12:38 Justine:

Lagoon Sparkle is a close dupe for MAC’s Aquadiasiac. But the pigmentation on the Nyx one is actually a bit better! (and cheaper!)

• 5/2/12 12:44 the Muse:

that’s freaking brilliant ;-D

• 5/1/12 18:01 Cheryl:

I only have 1: Hunter Green and I love it! I want Golden Dune! :)

• 5/1/12 19:33 catazure:

I need to get some of that! I love that you review lower cost items and reccommend them when they work.

• 5/2/12 9:01 the Muse:

aw thanks catazure hope they are helpful to you!

• 5/1/12 21:22 Jayme:

I have been wanting to try more of their singles. I own Sahara (it is a nude with slight shimmer). I just never can find the neutrals at the store near me! I may after seeing these have to place an order online

• 5/2/12 9:31 the Muse:

try cherryculture jayme they are super cheap and friendly shipping wise ;-D

• 5/2/12 2:40 Phyrra:

I think I have pure gold and I love it :>

• 5/2/12 8:22 cat:

This combination reminds me of a drugstore palette.

• 5/2/12 12:46 Harshleen: