Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection Tint SPF 40

Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection Tint SPF 40

Sun protection and a bit o’ tint?

Ok, I’m game, gimme some of the new Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen High Protection Tint SPF 40.

Combining the benefits of a high level SPF and a skin perfecting tint Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen Protection Tint not only protects skin but perfects it too!

This lightweight tinted cream is available in three shades with a weightless formula that promises to not leave a greasy residue behind. SPF 40 protects skin while blocking against sun with 100 percent mineral filters.

It’s $40 and available now at Clarins counters or online at www.clarinsusa.com

• 5/23/12 10:13 LouAnne:

got a really nice sized sample of this in light and medium…. and while I loved the formula… and the light tint matched me perfect… it was very shiny and greasy looking on me… I couldn’t tone it down with powder either… so I was disappointed… I have a very oily tzone and normal cheeks.
    Will probably work well for dryer skinned girls.

• 5/23/12 10:24 the Muse:

oh no louanne that stinks :(

• 5/23/12 10:58 susan:

I would love to find a TM that would give a “bit” of coverage but without the oiliness. Any Clarins product that I have ever tried has been lovely. But not sure this would work for me :( Not even sure I should try a BB cream, because most reviews state that it provides moisture. I know everyone needs a little moisturizer, in the summer I can’t overdo this step or in a little while I look like a disco ball. If any oily skinned ladies out there have found a “miracle” light weight TM or BB cream that worked for you…. need advice here. Muse thank you for the review here.

• 5/23/12 11:21 the Muse:

my pleasure susan! my archives are full of great bb cream picks ;D

• 5/23/12 17:26 Nina:

Hi Susan – I recommend you try Dr. Jart premium BB cream (from Sephora) – try to get a sample if you can. (keep your receipt if you purchase – you can return it if you don’t like it.) I didn’t have an experience anything like the Muse wrote about (sorry Muse!) with it. It gave very good coverage but was way too drying for my sort of normal-dry skin, even over a moisturizer. It might work well for a more oily-skinned person.

• 5/25/12 10:50 susan:

Thank you Nina, might have to pick this one up. Sounds like just what I’m looking for. ;)

• 5/23/12 11:30 the beauty alchemist:

Waiting to try these. I have the no color version from last yr and love it. It’s fab for my oily skin. Hope the tint hasn’t changed the formula.