Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm New Shades Launch Online at Clinique.com

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm New Shades New Colors 2012

The new shades of Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm I told you about earlier today are now available online at Clinique.com!

Yay!

Any you want?

• 5/8/12 13:26 kimkats:

Ooooo….. I wanna check out… well, the bottom 6 of ‘em! :) Those look loverly!!! I will even check out the orange one, tho I doubt that I could wear it without looking Bozo-ish…

Such a bunch of really nice shades – Clinique is steppin’ it up recently!

• 5/8/12 13:35 the Muse:

me too kim but I NEED that orange lol!

• 5/8/12 13:53 Brandi:

Might mimosa and pudgy peony look fantastic! Which ones are you thinking Muse?

• 5/8/12 13:57 the Muse:

all? LOL ;-D Mostly I want Oversized Orange!!!!!!!

• 5/8/12 14:20 Sarita:

Love the names. It’s tempting that’s for sure.

• 5/8/12 15:13 AmyK:

OMG…. I want Curvy Candy, Pudgy Peony, and Voluptuous Violet!! I want to test them out though. I wonder when they will hit counters.

• 7/29/12 4:45 Lorna:

The new shades came out today in Australia!!! I’m ordering Peony, Hazelnut and Candy, although I’s love them all!! But at $35 each, I’ll be ordering them seperatly lol

• 5/8/12 18:56 Xail:

Curvy Candy, Mighty Mimosa, and Pudgy Peony look interesting, but I really want to try Voluptuous Violet. However, I need another lip product like a hole in the head.

• 5/9/12 9:09 the Muse:

i hear that xail!

• 5/9/12 3:05 miss understood:

i never tried on of these.i am afraid they will have poor color pay off but then i don’t really know.i love the colors though.have you tried any of the old ones?bytheway you are so cute!

• 5/9/12 14:46 Libby:

I’ve been waiting for the new colors! Yay!

Definitely got my eye on Oversized Orange, Curvy Candy, Pudgy Peony and Voluptuous VIolet. That’s only…half of the new colors…oh boy.

• 5/24/12 23:44 Natalie:

Do you know what color is worn on the model’s lips during their fun commercial that totally caught my eye? It’s likely Woppin Watermelon but I’m not sure.

• 6/7/12 13:01 the Muse:

not sure nat! sorry hun!

• 8/21/12 10:37 Rusty:

I don’t wear make-up, but I love this product. I have pudgy peony, super strawberry and woppin watermellon. Since I’ve been using them I’ve noticed such a difference to my lips which always used to be dry.