Good-bye to the Lane

gabbys house wisteria lane

This is a shot of Gabby’s house on Wisteria Lane that I took during the Studio Tour at Universal in CA.

Did you watch the Desperate Housewives finale yet?

Thoughts?

• 5/15/12 22:07 Olivia:

I did! I’m so sad! I’ve watched it forever! But this just gives me a reason to rewatch the whole series on netflix!

• 5/16/12 9:39 the Muse:

lol olivia, girl, that’s a lot of watching!

• 5/16/12 9:41 Suselew:

The end was pretty predictable. I’m not sure I liked how they predicted what happened to each couple in the future. Seemed pretty unrealistic. But, overall, I found the finale to be enjoyable.

• 5/16/12 9:42 the Muse:

i agree, suse, pretty amazing everyone LIED in a court of law but that wasn’t addressed lol! also kinda disappointed it was all roses happy ending…I thought for sure someone was going to die…! come on throw me a bone, kill off at least one girl! ;-D

• 5/16/12 11:41 Suselew:

That is hysterical! I admit I was hoping for a more glorious ending than “everyone becomes more rich and more famous.” And,yes, totally unbelievable that no one questioned Karen’s confession. Seriously, we know she’s dying so wouldn’t the prosecutor be all over that? I wasn’t as disappointed as the ending of “Lost”, however, where nothing was explained by the ending. I was nothing short of furious with that bogus ending.

• 5/16/12 11:44 the Muse:

amen on lost suse, that was just bogus! so many questions, unanswered! Also, seriously, no one was concerned that everyone lied under oath? lynette? susan? etc..? they all lied in a court of law! I just expected a dramatic, bitter sweet ending and not, as you said, ” an everyone becomes more rich and more fab” one.

• 5/16/12 11:58 Harshleen@BeautyTidbits:

I did but didn’t like the ending so much…..wish they had kept the girls together. I am sure going to miss the show.

• 5/16/12 13:43 Suselew:

That actually is a good point. What would have been better is if they showed a future glimpse at how they went their merry way and then ended up back together when they were older. That could have been their last act of “desperation”…. needing to be back together again!