Make Up For Ever Eye Prime

Make Up For Ever Eye Prime

Make Up For Ever Eye Prime will most definitely be my next eyeshadow primer. MUFE excels at creating some great base products so I’m pretty confident this new primer will rock my world.

Whatcha think?

Enriched with mineral powders and waxes this long lasting eyeshadow primer promises to be a perfectly lightweight base for your eyeshadows to adhere to for long, crease-free wearing and tearing.

It’s a little pricey $22 for 0.18 oz but I’m willing to indulge if it proves great.

Available now at Sephora.com and launching later this May at Sephora stores.

What’s holding your eyeshadow tight right now?

• 5/2/12 9:47 TLE:

It’s about time!!! So excited to try it. Now if only MUFE had a tinted moisturizer….

• 5/2/12 10:08 K.B.:

I use two primers on my eyes – first, the Hourglass Mineral Veil primer, and then Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I swear my lids are oilier than my face, which is quite a feat, considering I’m basically a walking oil slick.

• 5/2/12 10:10 the Muse:

aw kb <3! my sis has oily lids too!

• 5/2/12 11:51 Comrade Garlic:

So far the ELF ones are doing fine for me. Primer Potion and Shadow Insurance just stopped working on me.

• 5/2/12 11:56 the Muse:

boo on the elf comrade, no likey girl! they didn’t work for me :-/

• 5/2/12 13:04 Jules:

ohhh I can’t wait! Looks like it may have a little shimmer? or is that just my monitor playing tricks on me! :)

• 5/2/12 13:11 the Muse:

mmmmmm I think it’s matte jules ;-D

• 5/2/12 13:27 libby:

yay! a eye primer from mufe, i love that company and will basically buy anything from them which is horrible for me but great for them, huh?

i hope this one works out for you, muse! :D

• 5/2/12 13:28 the Muse:

me too fingers crossed chica!

• 5/2/12 14:21 Jane:

Aw, poop. I hate the packaging of the Nars eye primer, and I was so hoping this would be offered in a squeezable tube.

• 5/2/12 15:26 Ashley:

I’ve been using UD primer potion. But it’s not as good as it was in the winter. I hope you do a review on this primer!

• 5/2/12 15:41 the Muse:

def will ashley!

• 5/3/12 0:30 Melissa:

holy – good timing mufe – I need your lovely primer in my life NOW! and it better work

• 5/3/12 23:27 theRothstanator:

Awesome. I’m transitioning to something else after UD’s new terrible packaging switch (seems reformulated?) and I think I will definitely try this one out.

• 5/4/12 16:24 the Muse:

tell me about it Roth! def a change in formula MOST definitely!