Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara

Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara

As I recall, I liked Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express Mascara so maybe I’ll like the new Maybelline Cat Eyes Waterproof Mascara.

Cat Eyes was introduced a while ago in Asia but it was completely different packaging.

I’m curious about this one, not sure of exact details on the formula but I’ll update you and of course, review when it becomes available.

P.S. Remember the Diamond version?

• 5/25/12 10:41 Comrade Garlic:

I have a feeling this is going to be nothing like the Asian version. I doubt it will have the comb applicator.

• 5/25/12 11:51 the Muse:

naaa def not!

• 9/27/12 22:28 Lin:

I think that Asian version is called the Lash stylist here.

• 5/25/12 11:12 jenna:

Hey Muse!
    I’m excited to see if the brush is the typical Colossal one for this new Cat Eyes version or if it is something different!
    Have you come across the Maybelline Mega Plush mascara? I was going to buy it yesterday and am curious if you’ve tried it and what you think!

• 5/25/12 11:52 the Muse:

curious myself jenna! I have seen it online but not in store yet…! I’m curious about it ;-D!

• 5/25/12 12:13 Mia D:

I got mine at Target. I personally think it’s okay. It doesn’t give much volume. It does hold a curl, makes my lashes look a little thicker & a little multiplied (not as good as L’Oreal Voluminous). It’s decent enough that I’ll use it up.

• 5/25/12 13:42 jenna:

I’m a big fan of Voluminous so this one isn’t as good, I won’t bother with it. Thanks a bunch Mia!

• 5/31/12 17:21 D-tan:

I’ve got the Asian special limited edition with the Hello Kitty packaging I got from a beauty swap with a lovely lady in Singapore! I love the comb and formula on the Asian one since it reminded me of a mascara I used to love from Bourjois before they departed the US market.

Hopefully it’ll be the same as the Asian one!

• 6/1/12 9:50 the Muse:

i got that one too d-tan I never opened it lol! I wanted to keep it pristine oh how diseased I am ;D