Posts From May 2012
Migrating lipstick? There’s an app for that.
Line & Define Lip Primer ($22) is a new, natural translucent base that helps extend the wear of your lipstick while preventing it from feathering.
Dude, I’ve had days where my gloss and lipstick has literally crept up the side of my face…! I think I need something to hold it in place.
With prep our eyes why not our lips?
How do you prep lips for color?
Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
It’s today, it’s today!
Time to save.
Use promo code FFSPRING12 at www.toofaced.com to save 20% Off your total order!
Sephora Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder is a new foundation packaging that vaguely resembles MAC’s Mineralize Skinfinish hmmmm…
Sephora by OPI Nailed It! is a new selection of the top 10 best selling shades at Sephora gathered together in one cute kit.
- Nonfat Soy Half Caff (sheer pale cappuccino)
- Already Famous (sheer pewter with medium champagne and silver glitter)
- Havana Dreams (sheer pale sky blue)
- Break A Leg-Warmer! (opaque charcoal gray)
- It’s Bouquet With Me (sheer violet with silver and holographic chunky glitter)
- Bare To Be Different (sheer warm ecru)
- Leotard Optional (opaque mocha beige)
- Metro Chic (opaque dark smoke with a hint of purple)
- I’m Wired (opaque electric coral red)
- Mermaid To Order (opaque metallic turquoise green)
The set is $36 and is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
So nail girls, do you like the Sephora by OPI Collection?
P.S. I’m always been in love with Jaqen H’ghar’s character but terribly disappointed with the casting on the series. What happened to his hair?! But after watching last week’s eppy I’m kinda warming up to Tom Wlaschia…! Eep!
Who are your fav GoT characters?
Hands in the air for Jon!
What? Bobbi Brown has a BB Cream?
Word. Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA +++ was released a while back ago in Asia (about May 2010 or so?). I suspect this Summer Bobbi might release it stateside.
Crossing my toes, legs, fingers..etc…etc…!