Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup 2

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup is a newly launched mattifying cream foundation for Summer 2012.

Take a look!

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup 2

Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup is a cream foundation that promises long wearing, buildable coverage and a mattifying formula.

The glass jars are massive dude! This will last you into the next millennium if you’re indulging ha!

It’s actually currently only available in six shades but I imagine they have plans to release more colors and add it to the general catalog….!

I picked up one out of curiosity.

Review on the way shortly!

Whatcha think?

• 5/3/12 11:28 Sarah S.:

OMG! I was hoping for a cruelty-free version of L’Oreal magic smooth souffle… I hope you will include the ingredients list, Muse, because I’m looking for one w/out animal ingredients, too. Pretty please?

• 5/3/12 12:01 Cj:

… There are animal ingredients in makeup?

• 5/3/12 12:25 Ruth:

they must have cats, the hair gets everywhere. it just adds extra texture.

• 5/3/12 12:41 Sarah S.:

Not too bad, usually just beeswax, carmine, and lanolin! But I still avoid those, especially lanolin b/c I am a bit reactive to it.

• 5/3/12 14:27 Caitlin:

Lots of other cosmetic ingridients are derived from animals. Hylonuric acid, keritin, collagen, lots of the amino acids, retinol…and lots more. Many ingridients can come from either plants or animals, but there is often nothing to indicate on the label which it is. It makes shopping pretty difficult for people with religious, allergic, or philosophical reasons to avoid animal products.

• 5/3/12 14:43 Sarah S.:

True, which is why I often just avoid the obvious ones and buy from cruelty-free companies only. For others, the easiest option is to buy from vegan companies only :)

• 5/3/12 14:56 Jane:

Many of those ingredients are chemically synthesized, though. That’s probably way cheaper than harvesting it from animals, purifying, making sure it’s all uniform in strength…

• 5/3/12 11:32 Caitlin:

I like mousse foundations, but BOO on the packaging! I don’t like to stick my fingers into my foundation–that’s just begging for bacteria and breakouts, IMO. That will be a pass for me.

• 5/4/12 17:59 stef:

wash your hands! good hand hygiene will eliminate germies getting in your foundation.

• 5/3/12 12:02 Agata:

Looks great. I love Revlon foundations, looking forward to trying this one out and cannot wait for your review!

• 5/3/12 12:57 Hillarie:

So much for not buying any foundations this summer. It looks perfect! I hope it’s everything Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse and the L’Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle aren’t… neither last more than four hours on my combo skin.

• 5/3/12 13:00 Hillarie:

By that I mean so much for ME not buying any foundations this summer! lol, thought I’d clarify.

• 5/3/12 13:24 ktb:

I wonder if this is similar to the CoverGirl TruBlend Whipped foundation that came out a few years back? I picked up a jar of that at Big Lots on a whim and was very happy with it. Unfortunately, it was discontinued, and I ran out. Hopefully this will prove to be a good substitution!

• 5/3/12 14:16 Rachel:

Need! Trying to keep it together to get through the day!

• 5/3/12 14:33 Suzanne:

Wow..Im so all over this!

• 5/3/12 21:31 victoria:

How much is this ? xo

• 5/4/12 16:25 the Muse:

10.49 at harmons victoria might be more at cvs/walgreens/etc

• 5/4/12 11:48 Chrissybean:

Can’t wait for your review Muse!!!

• 5/4/12 11:53 the Muse:

on the way ;-D

• 5/4/12 17:59 stef:

Where did you buy it??

• 5/5/12 21:32 Rebecca:

These jars are usually an illusion. :) Is it 1 ounce of foundation? With this type of foundation they usually give an ounce or less.

• 5/6/12 22:05 Mindy Gradillas:

I eagerly await your review! This looks like it will be perfect for summer time. I haven’t spotted them around me yet.

• 5/12/12 14:46 Sheila:

Got this yesterday 5 12 2012 at RiteAid for 40% off Came to 8.39
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Have very oily skin and it is completely matte after 13 hours! It looks just as it did when I put it on. Didn’t even need concealer!!!
    Great product I will use forever!

• 5/20/12 1:24 Equave:

Hi :-)

Do you have the ingredient list (or a picture of it) ?

Thanks :-D

• 5/20/12 2:48 Equave:

Found it ;-)

Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Water, Isododecane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Tocopherol, Lactobacillus/Eriodictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract, Lilium Candidum (White Lily) Bulb Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silk Powder, Alumina, Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Cyclodextrin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Methicone, Sodium Chloride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol +/- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxide, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

The formula is close to the Photoready primer which is kind of heavy but leaves a nice matte porcelain doll skin :-D

• 5/20/12 2:58 HJ:

I just got this today, and I love the texture! The Target in my area had this in the shade 110 Ivory!!!!!!! Pale ladies, this is fairest drugstore I’ve come across! I sense that this stuff might just be my new HG foundation!!!!!