Say Hello to the Dial Hello Kitty Collection

Dial Hello Kitty Collection

You can lie right through your little teeth and proceed to tell me how immature a Dial Hello Kitty Collection is.

But chances are you’d be the first person in line buying it. It’s ok, when you get to the register, just start a convo with the sale assisant proceeding to tell her HOW cute the collection is for your little girl, niece, or little sister! Shhh I won’t tell anyone it’s for you.

Dial has teamed up with Sanrio to create this delightful fruity collection of shower gel, hand soap, and body soap.

I think I pretty much need all of it!

Particularly the Hello Kitty Soap….I wish I was a little bar of soap! Bar of soap! I wish I was a little bar of soap! Hello Kitty Bar of Soap!

Yay?

Nay?

Too grown up for this collection?

Share it!

Learn more at dialsoap.com

• 5/1/12 13:24 Tammie:

As soon as I see this I am getting the body wash and the hand soap. Didn’t see it at CVS yesterday (poo).

• 5/1/12 13:26 the Muse:

I want the soap too!

• 5/1/12 13:40 Tammie:

The bar of soap is super cute but I don’t have anywhere to put it and I never use soap bars ;_;. I guess if it’s cheap enough I could get it just to have because it’s cute haha

• 5/1/12 13:53 the Muse:

me either, more shower gel girl but I can’t resist, has an imprint of hello kitty!

• 5/1/12 13:54 Tammie:

Yeah haha. Hopefully its just a couple bucks.

• 5/1/12 13:56 the Muse:

;-D

• 5/1/12 15:07 kimkats:

I saw it at Walgreens today and at Walmart last weekend. :) It smells very sweet and fruity… I will likely cave and get the shower gel and hand soap… Sigh…. I’m too old to grow up! :D

• 6/12/12 11:34 Monica Callier:

I went into the Wal Mart super center & I noticed this little cute collection of Hello Kitty & I just had to have it & My God it smells so delicious it makes me smell so clean & feel so refreshed..

• 5/1/12 13:33 Lisa:

Definitely want the hand soap. Is it scented??

• 5/1/12 13:35 the Muse:

um mentioned it in the post lisa lol

• 5/1/12 14:24 Lisa:

Whoops! Sorry

• 5/1/12 14:27 the Muse:

lol no worries!

• 5/1/12 13:37 Cj:

I never really got the whole appeal of hello kitty lol. I guess I’m too much of a boy :P

Btw did something happen to my comment about the Chanel bronzers?

• 5/1/12 14:31 the Muse:

jc is that you? too much of a boy? *tilts head* where’s cj? ;-D I did not!? I’m slowing replying to comments though ;-D I’ll get to it shortly…are they lovely? I’m waiting for one to pop in the mail this week for me ;D!

• 5/1/12 14:45 Cj:

Lol! Oh ok I thought it was like deleted or something cause I can usurally still see it on the post :S weird. But yeah I’m super excited to try the sable beige one! I think Chanel had me in mind when they made it :P

• 5/1/12 14:50 the Muse:

really?! comments are on approval so typically they appear when you post but are hidden until I approve. That’s ODDDDDDDDDDDDD! typically new comments pop up first and older get pushed to the bottom so I answer newer first, pain, rather see older 1st so they don’t get backed up! NONE of your comments would ever be deleted!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5/1/12 14:50 the Muse:

ps I like the sable rose :-D

• 5/1/12 13:38 Mya:

I just bought the hand soap, and it smells so fruity and it’s even better that it’s foam. I love it!! Can’t wait to find all the other products. I’m never too grown up for Hello Kitty!

• 5/1/12 13:53 the Muse:

me either mya! ;D

• 5/1/12 13:40 Icequeen81:

Yaaaayyy I dont need to lie is for meee only :)

• 5/1/12 13:45 the Muse:

lol ;D

• 5/1/12 13:47 Michelle:

OMG HK is EVERYWHERE now! Well, not yet here in the USA, but it looks like she’s poised for a takeover. Japan has been completely conquered at this point, can our country be far behind? I’m seeing HK on more and more products these days. Not that I mind, I think she’s cute, but my husband would draw the line on HK soap. :)

• 5/1/12 13:51 Amber:

I have the hand soap and it smells really reall good!

• 5/1/12 14:08 Amandale:

Already picked up the hand pump soap at WalMart the other day, could…not…resist!

• 5/1/12 14:57 Ruth:

*squee* OhMyGoshISoNeedThis!! I have to make a Target run, maybe pick this up and some shave gel. It’s stinkin’ hot out, winter’s over, gotta shave the legs!

• 5/1/12 15:48 Amy:

Good thing I’m 16 >=] Can totally get away with hoarding them! And the soap looks like some kind of strawberry wafer bar o-o

• 5/1/12 17:57 dina:

YES, i’m in =) for Lucy of course, for Lucy ;) just like the Hello Kitty nail clippers I got at Sephora yesterday and was going on with the sales girl at the register for 10 minutes about the cuteness……….. and I was by myself so no Lucy to put it off on :P

• 5/2/12 9:03 the Muse:

sure dina, for lucy, yup….LOL ;-D

• 5/1/12 22:16 Deb:

I found these just before Easter at Walmart. I bought the shower gel and hand soap for my DD (she is 24!). Really I did give them to her :)

• 5/2/12 8:59 the Muse:

sure deb, sure, we believe you! :-D

• 5/2/12 2:39 Quinctia:

Yay, I actually use hand soap, so I can buy that!

• 5/2/12 2:40 Phyrra:

Is it bad that I want the body wash and hand soap?

• 5/2/12 3:21 peri:

im damn near postive that i wont ever be too old for hello kitty. :)

• 5/5/12 21:41 Hoang: