Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover You’re Still the One That I Want

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Imma tell you…I love me some Lancome Bi-Facil but damnyummm that $27 price tag for 4.2 oz hurts my feelings.

Somehow, someway I become completely frugal-licious when it comes to eye makeup remover.

I really tried to get on board with L’Oreal’s dual phase eye makeup remover, it’s pretty good but not as good as…

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover!

This used to be eight bucks for 4.2 oz however it is now $9.50 and I honestly don’t mind paying the extra change since it seems they reformulated it. It was good before but now it’s great.

Moral of the story?

Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover gets my Muse Approval.

It works just as great as Lancome and it doesn’t set me back near $30 dollars because I don’t mind dishing out $30 for a compact but not for an eye makeup remover.

Available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

Tried it?

Use it now?

Love it?

Do share!

museapproved transparent

• 5/15/12 10:35 Misato-san:

I love it!

• 5/15/12 10:39 Abby:

Maybe I should try this again if it’s been reformulated. Last time I tried it, I ended up returning it– I couldn’t get enough of it out of the bottle without a lot of effort and once I did, it did nothing at all with my waterproof products, and it stung my eyes a little.

• 5/15/12 10:42 the Muse:

sorry to hear that abby :( I typically pour it into pump style bottle, makes it easier to pump rather than sit shaking the bottle onto a cotton paid :-/

• 5/15/12 10:49 AnaA:

Love it, it’s the only one I use. Initially I didn’t quite like it because of the greasy feeling after removal, but it works so well that… who cares?

• 5/15/12 10:57 Judi:

Im using the Salma Hayek/Nuance one from CVS, and I feel “meh” about it, I want something affordable that works!.. am going to Sephora to buy this

• 5/15/12 11:00 Katie:

Agreed that this is a great alternative to Lancome. But I’ve been using MAC Cleanse Off Oil (all over my face & eyes), and it is AMAZING. It gets off everything without having to rub too hard.

• 5/15/12 11:46 Cj:

Did you try their new cleansing oil?

• 5/15/12 11:47 the Muse:

not yet, hauled but didn’t open ;-D you?

• 5/15/12 12:11 Cj:

Nope but I am curious :P I don’t know how you not open things lol. You either get sooo much or you have a lot of patience, Right when I see the ups/FedEx guy I attack him and open my package with my teeth like a rabid animal lol.

• 5/15/12 12:40 the Muse:

lol too much crap ;-D mostly with skincare I take a little more time, don’t want to freak my skin out too much. :-/ I typically toss them in my makeup room hehe…I’ve grown out of the rip it open with my teeth phase ;-D

• 5/15/12 17:00 Comrade Garlic:

Don’t bother. It’s pretty bad. Left me with a residue that was hard to wash off. Plus it didn’t seem to remove makeup well.

• 5/15/12 11:57 Missy:

hey, have you ever tried the Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads? The oily ones, not the oil-free? My sis told me about these and she was soo right. I would only buy the Clinique Take the Day Off (because I’m a waterproof mascara junkie), but these work just as well! And they’re so cheap!! I get them at Target for less than five bucks. :)

• 5/15/12 12:02 the Muse:

they give me bad cloudy vision missy :(

• 5/15/12 12:20 Missy:

aw man that sucks!! argh!

• 5/15/12 21:20 Ruth:

i tried them too and they made my eyelids burn but it’s great that they work for you

• 5/15/12 13:20 muse fan:

another cheap alternative that i like is Sonia Kasuk eyemakeup remover

• 5/15/12 15:45 Phyrra:

I love this but I love the Sonia Kashuk more :)

• 5/15/12 17:05 Lulubelle:

I got a mini one of these in some collection Sephora had a while back. Good to know it works well, haven’t tried it yet. Still working through a mini Lancome Bi-Facil I’ve had for eons!

• 5/15/12 18:32 CoquetteinParis:

seriously, this stuff is amazing. It’s literally the only eye makeup remover that actually works for the layers upon layers that I’m usually sporting on my eyes… and… CHEAP. Love.

• 5/15/12 18:56 Abbey:

I love this, too! Can’t wait to see what you say about the cleansing oil when you get a chance to try it.

• 5/16/12 0:32 L:

I’m using the Lumene waterproof eye makeup remover and it seems to be working well. But I haven’t used that many many different removers before, do you know how it compares to the Sephora or Sonia Kashuk one?

• 5/16/12 9:16 the Muse:

I’m not sure L i haven’t tried SK’s remover

• 5/16/12 19:49 sheepy:

I like clinique “take the day off”! it works well and is also two part hehe

• 5/17/12 12:56 Rachel:

I love this to remove color from my skin when I color my hair. Removes my red color in a breeze, versus scrubbing with alcohol & ect.

• 5/17/12 21:44 Christina:

BY FAR the best eye makeup remover I’ve ever used is Mary Kay’s. Oil Free and removes EVERYTHING. Seriously, you must try it.