Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream Collection

Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream Collection 44

As far as I’m concerned a good cuppa tea is always the focus of my morning, my mid afternoon, and finally before bed.

Why shouldn’t it also be apart of my beauty regime?

Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream Collection launched a few months ago and I’ve been meaning to do a review on these so I finally hauled them out of my stash today and started taking photos and preparing for some posts.

But until I’m ready to post those reviews, have a look at the variety of formulas, see which is for you…

And btw California girls, visit a Skin Food near you…

By visiting eng.theskinfood.com for a complete list of Skin Food stores in your area! Sadly, Skin Food alludes us East Coasters but if you’re on the West Coast, enjoy!

Skin Food Good Afternoon Berry Berry Tea BB SPF 35
A wrinkle-smoothing and concealing BB cream that smooths fine lines and dents while evening out skin tones with anti-aging superfood acai berry and raspberry.

Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream Collection 4

Skin Food Good Afternoon Apple Cinnamon Tea BB SPF 36
A brightening BB Cream that re-illuminates skin with apple extract and detoxifies impurities with cinnamon, promoting a more even and brighter skin tone.

Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream Collection 3

Skin Food Good Afternoon Rose Lemon Tea BB SPF 20
A hydrating and fitting BB cream that revitalizes and hydrates skin with aromatic rose and refreshing lemon extracts. Immediately releases water drops to transform skin into a soft, supple texture.

Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream Collection 2

Skin Food Good Afternoon Peach Green Tea BB SPF 20
An oil-controlling and skin-mattifying BB cream that keeps skin fresh and matte with vitamin-enriched peach extract and sebum-regulating green tea.

Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream Collection 1

Skin Food Good Afternoon Honey Black Tea BB SPF 20
A moisturizing and illuminating BB cream with sweet honey and flavorful red tea that keeps skin soft and supple.

Skin Food Good Afternoon Tea BB Cream 1

Skin Food is sold on Sasa.com as well as a variety of E-bay shops (beware when shopping E-bay).

Any of these sound appealing to you?

Review
on the way soonish!

• 5/3/12 14:18 Cj:

Apple cinnamon and black tea ones look good to me :P

• 5/3/12 14:30 Eve:

omg apple cinnamon and peach green tea sound good! Wait, I’m not supposed to eat these, right? lol

• 5/3/12 14:32 the Muse:

go on try it ;-D

• 5/3/12 14:43 Tiffany Martin:

I can’t wait to see these reviews!

• 5/3/12 14:49 Lisa:

I wonder if they have these at the Skin Food locations in California.

• 5/3/12 15:04 the Muse:

mmm I’m going to throw it out there and say yes, more than likely lisa!

• 5/3/12 14:51 Sarah S.:

Adorable! If I’d know about this I would have requested it in a swap with my girl Riya ^.^

• 5/3/12 15:29 J:

hey! just wanted to give you the heads up that the selection in the US stores is a little different than what they have in Asia. I was just at the Irvine location last week and the BB cream selection is VERY limited – I think they only had the peach sake one. I was looking for the mushroom BB cream and the tomato SPF lotion and they didn’t have either :(

• 5/3/12 15:31 the Muse:

really? that’s rather sad j! thanks for the good word! I always tell myself I’m going to hit up one of the stores when I am CA but never did :-/

• 5/3/12 22:32 Melissa:

Hey – J is it worth the drive from Phoenix to Irvine for a serious gringo skinfood fan?

• 5/3/12 17:26 sukipooki:

I got my hands on these when I was in HK back in November, I bought the peach green one since the sales rep recommended it after I told her about my oily t-zone. So far I’m really loving it but I must say it doesn’t do too much in terms of oil control but it matches my skin tone perfectly and the coverage is not bad. I also love how affordable these are and a little goes a long way =) Can’t wait to read what you think of them!!!

• 5/3/12 18:27 kate:

Hi Muse, sorry for asking so many questions today. I was curious what your take is on parabens. My friend is making me feel super guilty about wanting to try BB creams bc I’m preggo and it has parabens. But, man, some of the best makeup isn’t “all natural”. I want something awesome for my “wait, let me put on my face real quick before taking that picture” after labor and I think the skin79 BB cream could be it. So..care? don’t care? rubbish? meh? eh? bleh?

• 5/3/12 18:47 Missy:

Is it bad that I want them all just because of the adorable packaging??? Awesomeness! :D

• 5/4/12 16:33 the Muse:

nope, been there ;-D missy!

• 5/3/12 22:27 Melissa:

Im seriously seriously seriously thinking about driving 9 hours tomorrow to go to a skin-food store.! If I didn’t have to work at the crack of dawn on Saturday I would have left already!!! Yes I’m that nuts. So I might have to do it next weekend I have a off.. wowzers.. Thanks for the post.. I ordered all of these but I haven’t so much as opened any of them and they came a few weeks back :( I have a skinfood problem.

• 5/3/12 22:31 Melissa:

WAIT!! Irvine is only like 5 hours that’s just a little more than Vegas and I go to Las Vegas to my niece and nephew at least once a month…… maybe I WILL go tomorrow decisions to decisions

• 5/4/12 0:32 Ciambella:

What the…they all sound delicious hahaha! I’m pretty happy with the BB cream I’m using right now so probably will not try these out, but if you do I’m looking forward to hearing what you think! :)

• 5/4/12 0:42 HapaGirl84:

I had a friend pick up the peach and the berry ones when she was in Korea – I like them both, I don’t find the formulas dramatically different (the peach one isn’t as oil-controlling as the peach sake skinfood BB cream) but the scents are nice and staying power is up to bar with the other skinfood creams. All in all, I would say you can’t go wrong with these. :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts too, Muse!

• 5/4/12 10:20 the Muse:

yay happy to hear you love hapa ;D!

• 5/4/12 1:01 Quinctia:

No chai? POUTING.

• 5/4/12 1:36 Fuu:

Looks interesting. I actually use SKIN79’s The Oriental BB Cream which is tea based as well. Black, Green and White tea antioxidents and extracts in it. These look like they have fragrance in them though,so I’ll have to pass :(

• 5/4/12 2:18 dangster:

Well, Southern California girls anyway. Us Bay Area girls will still have to make the 5+ hour drive to the LA area :(

But seriously, the Peach Green Tea BB cream sounds awesome.

• 5/7/12 3:27 plue:

i have this!!! in the green tea & peach. shade 2 works very well for me, it’s like my skin but better.

i must say the oil control is a bit of a disappointment, not much oil control for me but other than that I am pretty happy with how this is working for me.

• 5/11/12 15:22 Tammie:

I went to the Irvine Spectrum Center one when we were in SoCal last year for a wedding but I was only able to buy one thing ;_;. Thankfully we have a The Face Shop in Santa Clara, but I want a Skin Food too!

Now if only we could have a Tony Moly, Etude House and Innisfree as well :X

• 6/14/12 15:28 Ashley:

I know this store! It’s in Westcovina Mall in California. Never really paid attention to that store but now I’m intrigued! Thank you muse!

• 6/14/12 15:33 the Muse:

my pleasure ashley! :)

• 8/5/12 1:44 gladys sulpacio:

i want bb cream skin food