Stila Travel Palettes Summer 2012

Stila Travel Girl Palettes Summer 2012 Collection

It’s that time of the year again kids….Stila Travel Palette time!

This year, Stila Travel Palettes for Summer 2012 get a major price increase at $16 each. Ouch! Starting at $10 wriggling up to what, $12 last year? And finally jumping to $16 this year definately drops them off the beauty budget radar.

But I’m hoping with a price increase, we’ll also see a better quality shadow from these new palettes since some of the palettes in the past have been a hit or miss.

Love ‘em or hate ‘em the new Stila Travel Palettes Summer 2012 are here.

Take a look, betcha find one to love!

Stila Vibrant In Vancouver Travel Palette $16

• Castle
  • Notting Hill
  • High Street

Convertible Color Dual Lip and Cheek Cream in Primrose

Stila Lovely In London Travel Palette

Stila Lovely In London Travel Palette Summer 2012

I’m so diseased and even after being burnt many times I still want some of these….

They are available now at Ulta.com

Will you be indulging?

Go on you know you want one or two…!

Which ones?

• 5/30/12 12:33 Suselew:

Dang, they are not on stilacosmetics.com! They are having the Friends and Family still on their site.

• 5/30/12 12:57 the Muse:

that would be NICE suse ;D

• 5/30/12 12:37 breyerchic04:

I have a thing for Convertible Color, and I found even in the worst travel pallette, that still had a good quality. So I am very tempted by Sydney and London.

And compared to buying one of those, they’re still a good deal.

• 5/30/12 12:40 Nadia:

Hi! Thank you so much for posting this :) Do you know if these will be available at sephora? Thanks!

• 5/30/12 12:57 the Muse:

nadia so far only ulta….but I imagine they’ll launch at sephora shortly as well as directly at stila. I recently featured an exclusive one at Nordies as well! :)

• 5/30/12 12:51 Emily:

Hello Muse- love, love, LOOOOVE your blog.

So glad you featured these cause I love em (despite the occasional chalkiness of the shadows-although personally I’ve had good luck if I used a primer with them). I just ordered the Sensational in Sydney palette and I’m expecting it any day now. I’m thinking about getting Stylish in Seoul too…

• 5/30/12 12:58 the Muse:

THANK YOU emily ;-D it’s nice to feel the love ;-D! <3! SAME Here girl same here…I have pretty ok results with some of them ;-D some are a miss but some I really enjoyed it.

• 5/30/12 13:16 Sarah:

Ugh…I want them all. This is a problem!

• 5/30/12 13:19 Sarah S.:

Mmm… mmm…. NO! Finally, after a two-year addiction, I can safely say pass. I really will NOT put up with creamy products next to powdery ones, did not need five eyeshadows in the palette, and the price increase just doesn’t seem justified to me. It’s the Stila girls I really love, anyhoo, and I can collect pictures of the palettes for free, heh.

• 5/30/12 14:15 Comrade Garlic:

I agree. At $10 I was willing to put up with having cream and powder in the same palette. At that price I was buying a quad or a cream blush, which I found reasonable. But $16 is just too much for these. They are cute, but not $16 cute.

• 5/30/12 13:31 Laurie:

Wow, there’s a lot of the but the colors seem similar and rather “meh”. Easy to skip. Yay!

• 5/30/12 15:34 Vail Valley Girl:

I am SOOOOO VERY DISAPPOINTED in these. What a bust! BORING! YAWN-CITY…
    I was hoping for something similar to last year’s. These are all neutral with maybe one token COLOR. The Ulta store near me has them. Stila had a good thing and then had to mess with it.

• 5/31/12 0:48 Miss_Silk:

I saw these at the Macy’s Impulse section that’s like a mini sephora inside. These palettes are actually pretty nice to me, I swatched them lightly and the payoff was great.

I’m pretty tempted to pick them all up for travel purposes but the thing about the creamy lip products beside the shadows is kinda putting me off from buying them.

But I am really set on picking up “Seoul” and “London” because they were showing up pretty well on my skin~!

• 5/31/12 6:11 dar:

They have them all at SkinStore which is currently running a 20% off the whole site promotion.