Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette Photos

Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette Photos 4

The new Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette for Summer 2012 might catch your fancy if you like aquatic shades for Summer.

I used to be a heavy user and abuser of aquas and greens.

Take a quickie peek!

Shades of olive green and shimmering aqua were carefully created by Tarina to capture the essence of The Emerald City in the Land of Oz. Dude, we so need a Wizard of Oz remake, why hasn’t that happened yet? Directed by Marilyn Manson starring K-Stew as Dorothy haha!

Shades Include:

• Glinda‚Äôs Kiss (iridescent white)
  • Silver Shoes (pearlized silver)
  • Dandy Lion (pearlized olive green)
  • Saw Dust Heart (matte deep brown)
  • Ozma (pearlized aqua blue)
  • Very Wicked (pearlized emerald green)

Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette Photos 3

Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette Photos 2

Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette Photos 1

This little bundle of joy is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

I’m eager to try it.

Review upcoming shortly!

• 5/15/12 14:26 Phyrra:

Have it! Love it!

• 5/15/12 15:43 Mahsa:

It’s amazing!!! I wish I could get it in the UK :(

• 5/15/12 15:20 Leticia – Cosmetics Aficionado:

WANT!!

• 5/15/12 15:29 Sydni:

Ooh, I love that it is based on the books instead of the movie! Silver shoes and Ozma – great references Tarina!

• 5/15/12 16:09 niewniewjen:

Is it just me, or does the name “Silver Shoes” for the looooovely blue/slate shade sound a little…off? (: Gorgeous palette though!

• 5/15/12 19:08 BooBooNinja:

I adore Ozma. I wish I could buy it as a single.

• 5/15/12 19:23 Becca:

CANNOT wait for this one. I have been eyeing this palette since it’s picture first popped up on Sephora but was still unavailable. It’s actually the first bright palette I’ve wanted in a long time (I’ve been gravitating towards neutrals for quite some time) and of course, I hear only good things about the Tarina Tarantino eyeshadow formula!

• 5/15/12 23:03 Bev:

Want this! Loving the colors and fun palette design!

• 5/16/12 14:04 Majick:

I have one eye palette from Tarina and the colors are really nice.
    I think these colors look great but I’m not sure I like the package. I like the outside but the inside looks a little meh. The other palette I have has a more interesting shadow mosaic instead of oval pans in cardboard. I think it’s just prettier to look at.
    I axiously await swatches and review. :-)

• 5/16/12 16:08 dangster:

Actually, while there isn’t an actual remake of the 1939 “The Wizard of Oz” in the works anytime soon, there are 2 upcoming films (to be released next year) based on the Oz universe:

- “Dorothy of Oz”, a sequel to the “Wizard of Oz”
    - “Oz: The Great and Powerful”, a prequel to “Wizard of Oz”

Also, there is a West End “Wizard of Oz” musical :)

I’m actually really excited about these films. I read all of the Oz books when I was younger :)

• 5/16/12 23:17 Nat:

I had a knee-jerk reaction to that packaging – gorgeous and I want it! I dunno about the colours, though…especially the Dandy Lion one :/