Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette Photos
The new Tarina Tarantino Emerald Pretty Eyeshadow Palette for Summer 2012 might catch your fancy if you like aquatic shades for Summer.
I used to be a heavy user and abuser of aquas and greens.
Take a quickie peek!
Shades of olive green and shimmering aqua were carefully created by Tarina to capture the essence of The Emerald City in the Land of Oz. Dude, we so need a Wizard of Oz remake, why hasn’t that happened yet? Directed by Marilyn Manson starring K-Stew as Dorothy haha!
- Glinda’s Kiss (iridescent white)
- Silver Shoes (pearlized silver)
- Dandy Lion (pearlized olive green)
- Saw Dust Heart (matte deep brown)
- Ozma (pearlized aqua blue)
- Very Wicked (pearlized emerald green)
This little bundle of joy is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com
I’m eager to try it.
Review upcoming shortly!