The Tarte Amazonian Clay Romancing the Glow Face Palette is a Little Something New and Different!

Tarte Amazonian Clay Romancing the Glow Face Palette 3

The new tarte Amazonian Clay Romancing the Glow Face Palette is rather different for the brand….

This color wheel is an all in one palette for face, eyes, and cheeks.

Take a peek!

In an interesting twist the new Tarte Amazonian Clay Romancing the Glow Face Palette is a color wheel design that includes powder, eyeshadow, blush, and bronzer options for a complete look.

Tarte’s never introduced a palette like this so it is quite a unique little release.

Includes:

• Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow in Pearl (shimmery pearl shade)
  • Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow in Sandstone (shimmery sand shade)
  • Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow in Cafe Brazil (shimmery mocha shade)
  • Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow in Sunset (shimmery bronze shade)
  • Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow in Tropical Bronze (shimmery copper shade)
  • Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow in Turquoise (shimmery teal shade)
  • Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Champagne
  • Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave (shimmery tan shade)
  • Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Romantic (shimmery golden pink shade)

Tarte Amazonian Clay Romancing the Glow Face Palette 1

Tarte Amazonian Clay Romancing the Glow Face Palette 2

Pretty!

I think I want it.

What do you think?

Available now at QVC.com

• 5/9/12 10:18 Cj:

I think I want it too lol. I’m trying to find a good neutral palette with like 3-5 shadows :/ Something I can do a really light look and a dark sultry kinda look.

• 5/9/12 10:20 the Muse:

seems perfect cj ;-D plus loving the blush…curious if it’ll be as gorg as glisten!

• 5/9/12 10:38 Kim:

I saw it last night on Tues Night Beauty as a one time only value and was really tempted to buy it. However, now that the price has gone up I doubt I’ll order it. Not that I needed it anyway. But it is very pretty.

• 5/9/12 10:56 Agata:

It looks really pretty…very tempting!

• 5/9/12 10:57 kimkats:

It’s really pretty but not sure how easy it would be to get to the blush without schmooeying shadows onto your brush as well? Lovely colors tho…. Hafta admit, I’m tempted! :D

• 5/9/12 11:23 Suselew:

I love that it has great eye shadows (wish it had a plum/purple tho) plus highlighter and bronzer. I could just take that one palette on vacation with a few extras and be done. Ordering!

• 5/9/12 11:25 Amor:

I’m a litttle obsessed with Tarte and I was looking for a palette that I can carry with me everyday and on trips since I have a few lined up. I saw this and HAD to buy it. It looks so pretty! The only thing I am worried about is the “shimmer.” I am more of a matte girl and I’m scared I’m going to be turned off by the sparkles. I really hope I love it once I try it on!

• 5/25/12 8:06 Majick:

Don’t worry too much about the shimmer. I have a lot of tarte and I hate looking like a glitter bomb. I dont have a problem with the shimmer in the blushes and if a shadow has any glitter or is too frosty I just pat a little on the center of my lid or sometimes if it is the right color a dot in the center of your bottom lip for pout factor. 💋😃

• 5/9/12 13:02 Tammie:

If I traveled I would totally get this~

• 5/9/12 14:05 Quinctia:

It’s cute, but since I don’t see myself wearing the eyeshadows, I’ll probably pass.

• 5/9/12 15:21 Angie:

I ordered it!! I love the colors – especially that blush. I also ordered from the Tarte site with the 30% off :) I love your site, Muse!! Thank you!!!

• 5/9/12 15:50 the Muse:

my pleasure hun! <3 love ya back!

• 5/9/12 18:51 Amanda M:

I had to have this! I’m an tarte Amazonian Clay Blush fanatic! There is nothing like that teal in any palette I have. yay!

• 5/10/12 10:39 diane:

i saw this too, it’s so pretty but i am trying to cut down a bit on makeup spending til i find a full time job, have too many similar shadows, not crazy about the bronzer so i passed it up.

• 5/10/12 12:01 Southern Gorgeous:

AAAAAAAh! This is so compact and perfect for my purse! Yay! Must have! And thank goodness it’s at QVC, just love them.

• 5/10/12 19:14 Amor:

I can’t wait to get it in the mail! BTW I also took advantage of the 30% discount and got a new blush, powder, primer and stain! lol I’m obsessed with Tarte

• 5/11/12 9:50 the Muse:

fantastic amor! ;-D enjoy your haul!

• 5/14/12 11:45 Heather:

I have been waiting weeks for the Tarte show on QVC and I must say I am very, very, very disappointed. This palette missed the mark by so much it isn’t even funny. I’ll admit, if you are already familiar with the brand, it seems like a good deal. I wouldn’t mind having the blush, champagne powder, and park ave princess bronzer to try. But I don’t want a bunch of eyeshadows with my powders in a set like this. Still, I have heard of so many other sets and kits Tarte put out on QVC, that I was expecting something much more dazzling than this. (My problem is, I heard of the kits long after they were gone, so I can’t get them now–like the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous that I still want!) Oh well! I guess Tarte saved me some money as I won’t be buying anything from them this time. I just hope they realize there are still people like me out there who have never tried their products and would like a nice set full of goodies (the kind they used to put out) before we are willing to buy something from Tarte and QVC. If they don’t know, they soon will. I am probably going to email both Tarte and QVC about my disappointment with their offerings today. It may not do any good with getting them to offer a set like I am seeking, but at least I will get my frustrations out.

• 5/14/12 21:24 CupK8: