Bare Minerals Instant Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Bare Minerals Instant Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Oh hells yes I want to try Bare Minerals Instant Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover ($18)!

’bout time my peeps at BE decided to release a eye makeup remover, I was waiting on it. With a full skincare collection including cleansers in their resume it was only a matter of time before we got eye makeup remover.

This dual-action formula promises to lift away eye makeup without any tugging, pulling or stinging. A unique mineral complex plus naturally derived emollients keep skin moisturized while cucumber soothes the delicate eye area.

Imma want some.

P.S. Is anyone playing Lollipop Chainsaw? Or am I the only geek around obsessed with peeking under Juliet Starling’s cheerleader skirt while she goes bloody raw on a zombie’s ass.

• 6/27/12 11:54 Jess:

Muse,
    BE has had an eye makeup remover for a long time-
    On the Spot Eye Makeup Remover & Bare Eyes Remover. I love both and excited a new one that focuses on Waterproof makeup in their new packaging. Yay, so excited!

• 6/27/12 11:55 the Muse:

i really don’t qualify those little cotton swabs as a makeup remover, more for mistakes and such ya know? I don’t think anyone removes their makeup with a q-tip hehe! at least I don’t!

• 6/29/12 17:07 Jess:

You are right the swabs don’t count, but Bare Eyes is awesome. Maybe they are getting rid of it and replacing it with this remover. I am super excited!

• 7/5/12 16:21 the Muse:

could be jess! :)

• 6/27/12 12:10 K.B.:

Will definitely check this out! (Why not spend $8 extra when I already use a decent $10 eye makeup remover that lasts forever? lol)

• 6/27/12 15:30 JenJ:

Ooooooooooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6/27/12 16:25 diane:

i want lollipop chainsaw so bad! looks so fun!! as my boyfriend said “sure make the hero a blonde and then you think you are her and suddenly you like killing games” LOL

• 6/27/12 16:38 the Muse:

lol! ;-D go get it, it’s wicked!

• 6/27/12 16:35 Kim:

I’m a big BE fan so I will prolly check this out at some point but I doubt I’ll like it more than Lancome’s Bi-facil.

My husband got Lollipop Chainsaw and has been playing it lately. He likes it. He got Juliet a new outfit though.

• 6/27/12 16:38 the Muse:

perv that I am I want the bikini outfit they have in japan…! LOL! nothing beats bi-facil, love it, but so $$!

• 6/28/12 4:01 Lily:

You can get a trophy if you look up her skirt long enough…not that I would know LOL It’s a really fun game despite all the fan-service!

• 6/28/12 9:28 the Muse:

skirt peeping could have been my first trophy lily lol!

• 7/9/12 12:54 Debra:

I adore BE’s Bare Eyes remover, I hope it never goes away! The best in the market & I have tried them all- nothing removes mascara {I am talking Mally waterproof} without leaving some behind or pulling lashes except Bare Eyes- guess I will be stocking up!